Thread: Need audio books for Zune

Need audio books for Zune

I have Microsoft Zune and I would like to download some audio books on it. Is this possible? Where can I get this and how to download it? Is there any software specifically dedicated to audio books?

Re: Need audio books for Zune

You can download audiobooks onto your Zune and for this, you need to use software from Audible.com or OverDrive.com. Go to Zune.net audiobooks page, and download Audible Manager and/or the OverDrive Media Console. With the help of Audible or OverDrive software, download audiobooks and transfer them to your Zune. An audiobooks menu will appear on the home screen of your Zune. Select it and start listening.

You can listen to audiobooks on your Zune device via 2 publishers namely Audible.com and OverDrive.com. To download audiobooks from them you need to download their software (Audible Manager or OverDrive Media Console) and begin transferring your favorite books to your Zune. Please note that you must update the device software to the current version.

I have used OverDrive Media Console and am facing a problem when I try to delete the books when I am done with them. The software is ease-of-use but this function is not working or probably I am doing something wrong. Can you guys help me in the same?

Deleting any titles from your Zune is quiet easy. Just go to the OverDrive Media Console. Select any WMA title from your list and click ‘Transfer’. Select “Advanced Options”. Select ‘Browse’. Here you can either delete the entire folder or select each part one by one. Once done right click and select ‘Delete’