Thread: windows 7 64 bit cannot recognize digital cameras

windows 7 64 bit cannot recognize digital cameras

I am facing the problem with the Windows 7. The pc does not seem to recognize the digital camera in which I had recently installed the Windows 7. I know where I collected on a site that offers drivers ... it was a zip file with all files inside, including the setup. I've extracted the files in a directory, then I told the "New Hardware Wizard" to fetch the driver to that location. (That's why you told me to do?) But the assistant asked me u2awdm.sys file, which is not in this package. But than also I am not able to find solution for my problem. So please provide some solution for my issue.

Re: windows 7 64 bit cannot recognize digital cameras

Ok, it's nice to have tried. Now trying the same procedure but by asking Windows to look in the folder C: \ Windows \ inf It should be that you can test the product with friends or we can lend you a laptop with Windows 7 to see if it works on another system. Otherwise, that contains exactly what you downloaded as a pilot? (Exact name of all files).

I tested the NPC to work, it works. I even sent photos by email, very convenient. The following are the list of driver files :
    data2.cab
    data1.cab
    usbstor2k.inf
    UMSTORPR.pdr
    UMSTOR.sys
    Umstor.inf98
    UMSTOR.INF
    TwnStr.ini
    String.ini
    SM_NO.ICO
    SM.ICO
    SetupDll.dll
    Setup.inx
    Setup.ini
    Setup.exe
    SD_NO.ICO
    SD.ICO
    Res.exe
    MS_NO.ICO
    MS.ICO
    layout.bin
    Info.ini.bak
    Info.ini
    ikernel.ex_
    Icon.ico
    EngStr.ini
    default.ico
    data1.hdr
    ChnStr.ini
    CF_NO.ICO
    CF.ICO.
    I think that someone will definitely help me. Please provide solutions as soon as possible.

Good news, you could retrieve the pictures and we are sure that it works normally. At work, therefore, look in the device manager , properties of the device if you find it. It will be designated as a storage device, or "something" ... usb. In the properties, driver tab, click on "driver details" or around trying to find the name and path of the file is missing (the copy on a USB key in passing).

Even if the drivers are not getting loaded properly, I would like to recommend you to install the drivers of your specific digital camera from an Internet. Downloading that specific driver from an official site would be great. Don't forget to select the proper operating system (Windows 7) before starting to download from an official site.

before installing the driver, try disabling your antivirus and your security software (antivirus,anti-spyware,firewall software) and retry the installation. Because many times it happens that these applications block some files of the drivers that are required to detect the hardware. If this does not work, you can attempt a repair of windows 7. Backup your data well before you continue your manipulations.