Thread: Windows 7 and Bose Companion 5 speaker system losing sound intermittently

Windows 7 and Bose Companion 5 speaker system losing sound intermittently

I have bought full version of the Windows 7 Ultimate RC which i have installed on Desktop computer system. I have connected Bose Companion 5 speakers with this desktop machine. These speakers are working but up to some time then it stops working and until i reboot my system, It does not works. I do not any idea that why it happens like that.

Re: Windows 7 and Bose Companion 5 speaker system losing sound intermittently

I think it should be a driver problem which might not be supporting on your windows 7 operating system CONSISTENTLY. You should try using new sound driver on your windows 7 machine which may solve this problem. But make sure that you are installing the driver as per your sound card and according to your version of your windows operating system.

It might also happen that you would be facing such problem due to the Power monitor option/Standby/Sleep/Hibernate option which should be disabled on your system. So check about the same and make them off. Now you may check that you are facing the same problem or not. If there is similar problem then it is for sure that there was nothing wrong with the settings on your machine.

I suggest you to use your whole Bose sound system on some other computer system so that you can check that is it anything wrong with your sound system or not. If there would be then it should be showing problem on that another computer as well. But make sure that another computer has proper drivers installed on it.

I guess you should reinstall an operating system on your computer which will solve all this problems. Once your machine has whole fresh operating system on it then there should not be anything wrong with the playing the music until and unless there are proper drivers are installed on your system.

I guess there would be a driver issue only but it might also happen that speaker system wont be able to bear such long and continues playback. So i think you should first check about the drivers and if it does not solves your problem then you may go to the dealer from where you have bought this speakers as there could be some kind of problem.