Thread: Some files not able to update on mobile

Some files not able to update on mobile

I have a Samsung Omnia Pro GT-B7330 and use Windows mobile 6.5. The thing is that Live Mesh desktop need to get access and I am not able to work with some of the files. I have no idea for the thing. The problem is that I am not able to get sort and function as needed. Please help me out so that I can make the changes and work as needed.

Re: Some files not able to update on mobile

The issue could be related to the application as it is been out with beta version and you need to check out by processing for the thing. So in order to work well as needed. It will be better for the thing. So do check out and function as needed. You may then be able to process and get the desired aspects to be worked.

There is another way through which you can make the changes to be functioned and manipulated. In order to get sort of the thing it is essential that you do look out for the thing and make the desired aspects to be performed. So you need to remove the application and then check for the mobile client which may then lead you to get access to the same.

It would be better for you to make the changes to be implemented and work. As it is been done you need to look out and check for the same. I hope it is necessary that you remove or flash the phone with latest firmware. It will be better and you can then make the desired change to be worked. It will be better.

There is a possibility that some file which you are not able to work well may have been corrupt or function. This is the reason you are not able to work well which will be better for you. So do check out and function that is necessary in order to get the issue to be sorted and function well. I hope this will then make the desired changes to be functioned well which will be better for you.