Thread: LOOP not updating

LOOP not updating

I have not been capable to get the phone to bring up to date my loop. It determine to bring up to date in the feed reader under the entire feeds, additional than would not bring up to date favorites. It says might not refresh on the favorites screen. The loop has not updated in view of the fact that 4:32PM yesterday. The tribulations were not on the phone; the tribulations were in the cloud. Have you tested a scenario where somebody uses Windows Live to comprehensive Facebook, then adds together WL and FB to their phone sync. I imagine that was Epiphuny's tribulations.

Re: LOOP not updating

Are you tranquil experiencing tribulations updating your feeds. If so, be able to you go subsequent to this article for checking your KIN Service correlation. Significantly, per the article be able to you try toggling Airplane mode on and off or restarting the apparatus. Further, be capable to you clarify these points. Does every feed in the Feed Reader bring up to date independently. If not, be able to you give me an illustration of a subscription that does not run. Be able to you bring up to date your personal status message productively.

Essentially most of them took the phone back to Verizon and they might not help much. They switch in excess of the phone and the innovative one is doing the similar thing. It determine to bring up to date the feeds in the feed reader, additional than the Favorites screen in Feed Reader tells me "might not refresh" and asks me to "add favorite feeds." I am able to bring up to date my personal status, and send a photo to facebook. The entire feeds determine to bring up to date in the Feed Reader. The feed reader lets me select to favorite and unfavorite, additional than it seems to have no effect on the favorites screen in the feed reader or the loop screen.

I tried eliminating the entire information in sequence from the "regarding your phone" section in the settings menu. This seemed to degenerate the tribulations as at present it determine to not sync by means of my live contacts. Consequently, the entire of the phones that I imported into my live/hotmail account from Outlook are not on the phone, so it creates it hard to call people. Most of them have tried to eliminate the social networks from the App Set Up section, additional than it determine to immediately get stuck for long periods of time, by means of a message saying "deleting and signing out." When it in conclusion stops "deleting and signing out", an error box come into view saying something similar to, might not sign out could not attach to myspace, or facebook, or live or whatever." I imagine it is concerning to them even though, for the reason that the feeds determine to update to the minute in the Feed Reader.

I have comprise the similar tribulations too. Similar occurs when I send email. I constantly have to restart my Kin. I had to do the identical difficulty by means of email when I used Windows mobile 6,1 pro. My windows live ID and hotmail email is Email detached for privacy. My loop would not bring up to date, and I imagine it is for the reason that my feed reader would not refresh to any further extent. I noticed that the loop was not running to any further extent and went to my feed reader, and it would not refresh the whole thing else, internet correlation, syncing pics to KIN studio, email syncs, etc., works presently extremely well.

In this you have to eliminate the entire your feeds, deleting your facebook/twitter account, restarting the phone, and then accumulation them back. So far nothing has worked. I have comprise no idea why it would be doing this to me, as I have used the phone for two months at present and no tribulations until at present. No matter which else I be able to do. I do not be familiar with what you did, additional than my loop and my feed reader have started updating the entire in excess of again. In addition, if there is a method to avoid this from occurring, or a method to fix it myself if it occurs, please let me be familiar with.

When you go subsequent to the KB article, did you in addition to the "Things to Try" step. When was the most recent time your Loop/Feed Reader updated. When you tap on your dashboard (clock) do you have encompass the KIN Service (sync icons by means of no slash). I do have encompass kin service (sync icon without slash and not grey) And I have in addition tried the "things to try" step. Additional than feed reader/loop is tranquil not running. Please type it these method windows live id at hotmail dot com. On one occasion most of them have it they determine to investigate for you and let you be familiar with what they locate.