Thread: Resynchronization of Microsoft Office OneNote mobile

Resynchronization of Microsoft Office OneNote mobile

I am using an O2 XDA mobile phone on which i have installed Microsoft office OneNote 2007. This mobile is running Windows Mobile 6. I have created some notes made on my pc which i wish to have on my phone. I m having a "one note mobile" folder after installing the OneNote but i am not able to transfer them to my mobile. Can anybody tell me where i could be going wrong?

Re: Resynchronization of Microsoft Office OneNote mobile

It might happen that your computer system is not properly connected with your O2 mobile phone due to which you might be facing this problem. I suggest you to check about the same by transferring any file in your phone. If it gets transferred successfully then there is nothing wrong with the connection.

I have seen this problem often when people has same computer is hosting both a file share and a web server. Actually there is a bug in the SP1 of an OneNote which makes this impossible. When you try to attempt to open a notebook from the file share, You would be getting an error. This problem can get solved by not running your webserver for some time as a same server as the file share.

Another cause for this problem could be an enabled offline caching. Actually it disconnects your computer from the network when you are creating the notebook. Once the notebook has been created successfully then it should not be having any problem. Still you may try to do the same thing again but make sure that you are not using the same files, and check about enabled caching.

I think you have to install this OneNote on your computer system as well as on your O2 mobile phone then i do not think that it would be anymore hard to transfer notes from one end to another. Copy a note in any of your workbooks which you have to paste into OneNoteMobile Tab, As soon as you sync up, It will transfer the notes.