Thread: Samsung BlackJack II, No Media Player

Samsung BlackJack II, No Media Player

I have bought a new Samsung BlackJack II mobile phone on which i guess media player is not working. When i am trying to play ringtones on this phone then it says that "This ring tone file is corrupted or unavailable. please choose a different ring tone." I am not able to watch videos or listening to the music is not possible as well as Media Player does not works.

Re: Samsung BlackJack II, No Media Player

It is possible that your phone wont be having the proper version of the media player on it the it has got corrupted. I suggest you to reinstall the Media Player on your phone which will solve this problem. Now you may check by playing the same file on your phone which must be having any problem.

There could be some kind of an infected file on your phone which might have corrupted all the music file or may be your phone's media player due to which your phone is not able to run any files. I have an idea to check it properly, If your phone's bluetooth is running then receive a music file from some other phone and then try to play it, If it plays then there is nothing wrong with the media player so it would be with the file itself which you are running. Scan those files on your computer systems.

You must be having the warranty card of your phone as you have bought it a new then i suggest you to reinstall an operating system on your phone. If there would be any kind of hardware problem then i think you should use the warranty which will get you new part without any charges. Mostly your problem will get solved by installing the new operating system.

According to me, Samsung operating system has many bugs in it which can create problems when you try to play sound from it and it take your attentions toward the speaker that there could be some kind of problem die to which you are not able to play the sounds. But not to worry if you are having warranty of your phone. You just need to try solving this problem by reinstalling the software on it and if it does not solve your problem then you should give it to the samsung service center.