Thread: Nokia C5 phone calendar issue

Nokia C5 phone calendar issue

I have Nokia C5 mobile phone and the problem is with the calendar that is been there. I get to see only one calendar entry. I have no idea for the thing. Please do help me out which would be better. Hope to get a better solution so that it would let the thing to get sorted and work as needed. Please do help me out in making the things to be worked well.

Re: Nokia C5 phone calendar issue

You need to check out on this thread. Just click on the link it will be better for you in making the desired things to be implemented well. I hope this will be better for you and make the changes to be worked and implemented well. It is essential and necessary that you do look for the thing. I hope it will be better for you and make the desired things to be processed.

You may need to format the phone and then process for the thing which will be better for you. So do check out and make the things to be functioned as needed. It will be better for you. So do look out and work as needed. I hope this will be better for you in making the things to be processed and work as needed. It will be better for you. So do check out and function for the thing which will be better for you. So do process out.

There is another way through which you can make the desired aspect to be implemented. All you need to do is to check out by making a restore settings for the phone. This will be better and you can then make the things to be processed as needed. It will be better for you. So do check out and function as required. It is essential that you do process which would be better.

Do check out for the synchronization of the application with the phone. This is necessary that it process and work well. It will be better for you and get the desired change to be functioned as needed. I hope it will be better for you. So do look and function which will be better for you and process as needed. Do check and make it function as needed.