Thread: Best Windows Mobile Microsoft Applications

Best Windows Mobile Microsoft Applications

Bing for Mobile:

Bing is designed specifically to work with your Windows phone, so now you can get help making decisions and get where you need to be quickly and easily. The Bing for mobile browser is the mobile decision engine that’s always at your side. Use it for quick answers, Web searches, product lookups, and local listings. This version of Bing is available for just about any Web-enabled mobile phone in many countries worldwide. Enjoy Interactive maps, directions, shopping products listings and local listings from Microsofts new search engine right on your Windows Mobile.

Download Bing for Windows Mobile

MSN Messenger:

Now you can log onto MSN Messenger and chat with others from your Windows Mobile device. If you're familiar with MSN Messenger for the desktop PC, you already know how to use the mobile version. If not, it's easy to learn. Late for a meeting? Need to send a quick message? Using any type of Internet connection, you can quickly send text messages to anyone on your list of online buddies , even interact with multiple people at the same time.

Your list of online buddies helps you keep track of your friends. The chat window lets you read and write messages. Notifications alert you if others are trying to contact you. Take advantage of the 'My Text' feature to quickly send frequently used messages with a single tap. You can see when your buddy is writing you back, just like on your desktop PC. Your device will notify you when others are inputting a response so that communications are more interactive and free flowing.

Download MSN Messenger

Windows Live for Mobile:

Get access to your favorite Windows Live services right from your mobile phone. A Windows phone gives you the best ways to be closer to the people that matter most. Just enter your mobile number in the field above to get started.

Download Windows Live for Mobile

MSN Direct:

With the help of MSN Direct you can receive instant access to information such as weather and stock updates; top news stories; and entertainment, sports and business news. The information is presented in a glanceable format, and is easily accessible directly from the home screen of a device. Content is automatically updated so that customers have immediate access to the content that matters most to them. The MSN Direct application is free to downloadm it requires data connectivity from a wireless carrier, which may charge additional fees.

Download MSN Direct

Click here for more free windows mobile applications, games and softwares.

Re: Best Windows Mobile Microsoft Applications

I am also using the windows mobile phone and now I need a best word application for my phone. So please suggest me the best one in this case. I have recently purchased the windows phone and need that application as soon as possible.