Thread: Showing my calendar/appointments on the home screen

Showing my calendar/appointments on the home screen

I am having my Email Account on an Exchange server which also contains my Calendar along with an Appointments. I want to have this information on my home screen and i have no idea how to do that. There was a no problem for doing this when i was using a Motorola Q but this Microsoft KIN have confused me now.

Re: Showing my calendar/appointments on the home screen

Even i am having a habit to have a date time and calendar as well on the home screen of my mobile phone. I have purchased a new Microsoft KIN and i am not getting an option by which i can display the calendar on the home screen. Is it like that this phone does not support such simple and basic feature or am i going wrong somewhere.

I have read about this phone a bit and came to know that this phone has been made specially for women between the ages 15 to 30. And this phone should be used for specially for using the social networking websites. I do not get it that who is gonna buy mobile phone only for accessing the websites, Whatever kind of websites it would be. I have heard that there are no basic applications as well.

I have a bad news for you that displaying the calendar on your KIN's home screen is not possible as there is calendar application has been provided by the Microsoft in this phone. It is much disappointing as how can Microsoft can make such phone which cannot do some needful things in life. Nobody is gonna have some other device just to use calendar or calculator at the time of its need.

I do not get that by targeting what kind of people Microsoft have made this KIN phone. There are no calendar, No BFF, No calculator, No Windows 7 Phone operating system, You cannot install any application on it. And the price of this phone is not just high but there is nothing to pay such amount for this phone. Instead of that you can have HTC Hero or Palm Pre Plus phone which are an amazing phones to use and they come at around same price as that of KIN.

There is no mean to find the solution for displaying the Calendar on the screen of KIN as there is no such application as calendar on this phone. And as this phone does not allow you to install an external applications on it, You wont be able to add a calendar application to this phone as well. So i guess you have to live with it that there is no calendar on this phone.