Thread: Corsair HX620 not powering ON

Corsair HX620 not powering ON

I have recently bought a Corsair HX620 and i guess there is something wrong with the power supply as when i booting up my system then everything works fine for 10 seconds then system tries to boot again and the whole cycle rotates again. I do not know what is the problem with this system but is there anybody who is facing the same problem?

Re: Corsair HX620 not powering ON

I think there would be a problem with the PSU (Power Supply Unit) which you are using to supply power to your whole computer system. Best way to check about this problem is to use some other temporary PSU with your computer system and then check that the same problem persists or not.

I would be suggesting you to do the PSU Test from the asktheramguy.com where you have to check that your PSU stays ON after switching it on or not. It might happen that your system would be triggering the OCP/OVP (overcurrent and overvoltage protection) due to which your system wont be getting the proper supply of power.

If there are no extra PSU with you by using which you can check the problem on your system then not to worry as there would be definitely some of your friend having the computer system so you may check your PSU on that computer system and check that same problem happens on his/her computer or not.

There could be some problem with your Corsair HX620 itself due to which your whole system would be bearing this problem. I suggest you to go to the dealer from where you have bought this Fan as they must be knowing about this problem. I would like to ask you that does this problem have started since you have attached this FAN to your system or it was there before that as well?

There could be some loose connection between the motherboard and cooling fan of your computer system due to which your Corsair HX620 is not getting ON. I suggest you to give a check from an engineer that every connection is okay in your cpu tower or not. Spyguard could also be the problem here so you may also check about it.