Thread: Zebronic Swan USB CAM Windows xp 64 bit driver

Zebronic Swan USB CAM Windows xp 64 bit driver

I have recently bought a new Zebronic Swan webCam and i am gonna use this webcam on my Windows XP machine. This webcam runs with the 30 fps and i am gonna use it via USB cable. I have tried connecting it but the problem have got about the Drivers. So can anybody tell me where can i found the drivers for this webcam?

Re: Zebronic Swan USB CAM Windows xp 64 bit driver

When it comes to the downloading the driver then i suggest you to always go to an official website where you can have all the drivers of that particular product which has been made by that brand. I suggest you to go to the zebronics.net where they must have provided the drivers for all their products. And make sure that you are downloading the driver according to the version of your operating system such as 32 bit version or 64bit version.

Simplest way to get the download for the driver of any hardware which you have connected to your computer system is to search it on Google. I have tried to search about your webcam's driver on Google by searching the "Zebronic Swan USB CAM" and i have got the first website as zebronics.net/downloads where they have provided the drivers for their product for almost all the kind of an operating system. So now your mind must have got that what you should do now.

I guess if you are not able to find out the download for the 64 bit drivers for your webcam then i suggest you to try using the 32 bit drivers of windows XP which might get worked on your 64 bit version of Windows XP. I have seen this kind of behaviors many times when it comes to the drivers for webcam or an audio drivers.

There could be the problem with the USB drivers as well due to which you are not able to use usb cam on your windows XP system. I suggest you to search for the latest USB drivers for your windows XP operating system which could solve this problem. It might happen that it is not an issue but still new drivers wont be useless for you.

If you are not able to find out the drivers for your webcam then i suggest you to ask for the same from where you have bought this webcam. As that dealer must be having the proper drivers which can make your webcam working on your 64 bit Windows XP operating system.