Thread: How to manage your battery life of KIN Mobile Phone

How to manage your battery life of KIN Mobile Phone

I have been using a KIN Mobile phone since last two months and i wanted to know how to improve the battery life of the KIN Mobile Phone. I use it normally for making calls and receiving calls sometimes for official work and rarely i play games on it. But even though i feel that some of my batteries are wasted so if possible please give me some tips so that i can make my phone work longer.

Re: How to manage your battery life of KIN Mobile Phone

As far as i know this is really a very wonderful device with a Li-ion battery and standby time of about 210 hours what more do you need but i think you can improve your stand by time a bit more by adjusting your wireless settings. If you are not using the wireless network then you can simply turn off the wifi and this will save some battery too.

I love people who are respectful and not to disturb others with the ringtones using the phone on vibrator mode. This is great, but not for the battery. The phone uses a significant amount of energy to vibrate. If the battery level is low, it is always advisable to set the phone to the ringtone volume lower, but without vibration. Since this consumes a lot of bettery.

First and foremost you have to know that the signal has at least one area, your phone consume more battery power. This is obvious: having little signal the phone will work harder to find better signal, and this will consume more energy. The best thing to do, when we are in areas of low coverage, is to turn off the phone (if they really do not need it urgently). In short it is wise to say that Less signal = more battery consumption.

If you feel that you wil not be using the phone for few days then turn it off. your battery will get emptied within two to three days when it is not connect ed to the charger and it is turned on. So if you turn off your phone and keeping your charger plugged in to the cell phone will help you to empty your battery.

Do not put it in silence, better turn it off. When we are in a meeting in a place where we can not use (cinema, libraries, hospitals, etc.) or just at night, do not put him in silence, soon we will, is more effective to turn it off. Avoid using the flash of the camera phone. In itself, both camera mode and video consume a lot of energy, but if we turn off the flash (the model you have it), avoid the disappearance of the battery. It is one of the most energy-intensive.

If you use a lot of applications simultaneously, be sure to keep an observation on how many applications are running through a pre-installed application manager or a third party task manager. The mobile email is great, but it can consume your phone battery. If you have turned push e-mail or your email client is configured to check e-mails frequently, then the battery will discharge much faster. Set check your settings for each hour, or longer if possible, find that the phone will get a more extended duration.

Disable Bluetooth and WiFi when not needed. These connectivity options are very useful but also a major consumer of battery. Properly configured your phone to save. All phones have a few options to reduce energy consumption, should take a look and take advantage of these options.