Thread: Skype Lite for BlackBerry smartphones

Skype Lite for BlackBerry smartphones

I am proclaiming and taking somebody on to Skype Lite for BlackBerry smartphones closed Beta testing. They determine to select from people who have signed up a bunch of people who determine to became a closed beta testers for Skype Lite for BlackBerry smartphones. They would similar to have comprise people by means of on top of average system experience, who be familiar with what closed beta means and who are not afraid of probable bugs in the closed beta version or description of the submission. Everybody accepted to the closed Beta testing determine to have to sign Non-Disclosure agreement by means of Skype.

Re: Skype Lite for BlackBerry smartphones

Let’s anticipate I get selected to be part of the group. I used Skype on my previous HTC, and I have actually missed in view of the fact that I have had my BlackBerry Curve, so this expansion is most welcome. I and anticipate utilize Skype each day. Thanks for develop this version or description for BlackBerry. My BOLD (9000) and my Curve (8310) hang approximately this software. I have closed the sign up as of at present. They have got all-embracing amount of sign up's previously. I determine to procedure the data soon and get in contact by means of people whom they determine to select to be the initial participants. They might select later to add additional persons if a number of people are not participating energetically.

I would similar to be familiar with if I tranquil might get the Skype beta for my BlackBerry. I work in Vodafone Spain in sales, and I am forever online for the most recent app for BlackBerry´s. I have got Viigo app, myspace, facebook etc. Be able to I put skype on a Blackberry that has wifi (similar to the curve 8900) and create and receive skype calls. It's totally unclear. If it's not obtainable at present when determine to it be. What are the additional alternative besides the iPhone to utilize wifi and make and receive calls. I extreme dislike the iphones idiotic not possible to type on keyboard additional than desire a cell phone that be able to do skype in excess of wifi.

I be familiar with you have comprise to closed the Beta. If you are paying attention, I would be happy to test. Have worked on quite a small number of BlackBerry's from the 5th days. I have in addition provided some enormous feedback for BlackBerry apps that deal by means of VoIP to UI & testing on the blackberry hh. I be able to assist by means of testing on a variety of GSM & CDMA handhelds. Cheers, I would in addition be paying attention in joining the closed beta. Give pleasure to let me be familiar with! I would feel affection for to assist and have completed lots of other beta testing in the past.

From the most recent days I am using iSkoot in the past and for a year and a half I have comprise been using Nimbuzz (which I actually feel affection for) on an every day basis. I necessitate to create international calls from my BlackBerry Pearl (soon to be a Curve) approximately each day so I would actually love to be picked as a private beta tester. I am interesting regarding tester beta version or description on my blackberry storm thanks most excellent regards I would love to assist as well. I have comprise and encompass been a long time daily Skype user. I manage a large IT team across multiple countries (consequently most of them utilize Skype daily). Let me be familiar with if I be able to assist - and thanks for shepherding in the Blackberry world.

For this I have been waiting for too extended to try skype on my BlackBerry Bold. I have been by means of skype for too extended at present. I am looking frontwards to try BlackBerry Closed Beta. I used skype the majority of the time for calling international and it would be pleasant to utilize it on my smartphone. What are Skype's plans to discharge a client for the blackberry bold that determine to utilize its data and wi-fi ability. This apparatus is almost certainly the most excellent smartphone on the market until the G1 comes from Google. I almost do not necessitate my laptop to any further extent not having skype for it.