Thread: Map issues with Nokia C5 mobile phone

Map issues with Nokia C5 mobile phone

I have purchased Nokia C5 mobile phone and the problem is with the maps. I have installed Ovi suite application to my desktop machine and the problem is that the maps downloading just do not start for installation. I do not know what could be the problem. Please do help. I tried it again and it shows that Map is corrupted. Just do not know what to do? Hope to get a better solution.

Re: Map issues with Nokia C5 mobile phone

The problem could be with the Memory card. You need to format the card and then make the desired change in order to work well and process as needed. It will be better for you. So in order to process out and make the desired aspects to be implemented it is essential that you do perform for the thing which will surely let you to get into the desired change to be processed. It will help.

There is another way through which you can work well. You need to check out removing the map application that you have downloaded and then make a new downloadable content or try performing it well. This will help you out and make the desired change to work. Do process for the thing. As it is been done you can work well and look for the outcome. It will be better.

It is essential that you do check by reformating the phone or restore the factory settings and make the desired change to be implemented. As it is been done you can work well and process for the thing. As it is been done I hope you can then get to a better conclusion and make the implementation to be done well. Do check for the thing and work as needed. It will be better.

It could be that the suite application through which you are synchronizing the phone is not able to cope up. I do not know what could have caused it but it would be better if you make a reinstallation of the suite application and work well in order to get the change to be worked. So do look for it and work as needed. It will be better for you.

Format the phone first that is by flashing it well. As it is been done the install the latest firmware and look for the change. This will surely let you to get to a better conclusion and make it to respond as needed. This will let you to get to a proper output and make the changes to be done. it will be better for you do make the changes and perform as needed.