Thread: Touchpad on/off drivers for Toshiba Satellite A200

Touchpad on/off drivers for Toshiba Satellite A200

I am using Toshiba Satellite A200 laptop on which i have installed windows xp operating system and i am suffering from the problem on this laptop. Actually touchpad on this laptop is not working and i think the problem would be with the driver. Can you guys tell me that how can i make my touchpad working again as i am habitat to use it.

Re: Touchpad on/off drivers for Toshiba Satellite A200

Actually it would be bit hard to download the drivers on the basis of series of laptop as what you have mentioned here is only the series of Toshiba laptops in which you have not mentioned the model number of the laptop so that the websites from where you would be downloading the driver can come to know about the hardwares by specifying the model number of laptop.

I suggest you to directly go to the official website of Toshiba where they must have provided the driver for a webcam which has been integrated in your laptop. There you have to mention the laptop of toshiba on which you want to install the drivers. Once you enter the name of your laptop then you will get information about the driver which you are asking for.

Best way to get the proper driver on your windows operating system is to get it from the Device Manager. You have to right click on the My Computer and then click on the Manage which will open Computer Management. Here you have to open Device Manager where you can select for the device about which you want to perform actions.

There might be the problem with the touchpad itself. I think you should check your laptop from any ordinary computer shop where they can suggest you as if the touch pad is not damaged from an inside. And even if there is any damage from an inside then you should use the warranty if it still under warranty.