Thread: Toshiba NB300-108 issue with power supply, keyboard and mouse pad

Toshiba NB300-108 issue with power supply, keyboard and mouse pad

I have a Toshiba NB300-108 laptop and it is been installed with Windows Xp. The problem is with the system as I am not able to get able to work that is the power supply, mouse pad and the keyboard. All this peripherals are not functioning. i have no idea for the thing what could have caused this problem. Please help me out so that I can make the system to function.

Re: Toshiba NB300-108 issue with power supply, keyboard and mouse pad

The problem could well being associated with the SMPS or the PSU of the system. You need to check out by cleaning it up well. There is a possibility that PSU may be associated or appended with some dust and this is the reason you are not able to get sort or work well with the thing. So in order to function for the thing do check and implement the thing that is essential.

There is another way through which you can make the desired change to be worked. All you need to do is to check out by removing the PSU and then adding a thermal paste to the heat sink. It could be that the system is getting overheated and this why you are not able to get the desired change to be functioned or work. I hope this may help you well.

You need to service out the system well. It could be that some major problem is causing the issue. You need to check out for the thing in order to work well and process so that you can make the system to function well for you. Do check and then implement for the thing. This will really let you to get the issue sorted and function for you.

It will be better that you take the system to the service center and make the desired change. It will then help you out well for sorting the thing and make the essential changes to work as needed. I hope this will then make the changes to be processed. Do look out and make the possible amendments to be processed and function. It will be better.

It is essential that you do process for the thing which would be better and you can make the changes to be worked for you. In order to get the associated things to be processed. It will be be better for you. So do make the changes to be functioned and get it done as needed. I hope as it is been done you can then make the desired change to be processed well. So do work and make it work.