Thread: Blackberry Tour Voice Recorder is Recording On Its Own

Blackberry Tour Voice Recorder is Recording On Its Own

My Verizon Blackberry Tour 9630 Voice Recorder is recording mechanically on its individual. At first I consideration I was unintentionally hitting the function button on the left side of the apparatus unintentionally, in view of the fact that I had it set to Voice Record. Additional than I have comprise and put out of action this characteristic and it is tranquil occurring. It seems to be happening somewhat regular similar to each hour on the hour and most times it is recording for 60 minutes. Does anybody be familiar with if there are settings for this or, am I being spied on. What to do in this case.

Re: Blackberry Tour Voice Recorder is Recording On Its Own

My 9630 is in addition recording each hour, accurately 11 minutes subsequent to the hour it determine to record for 60 minutes. Not certain if there is a fix out there yet additional than it is a extremely strange tribulations. So far yours is the merely position I have seen on the net. I am in addition experiencing the exact similar tribulations by means of my Tour 9630. Each 60 minutes at 11 minutes past the hour. Records for accurately 1 hour. I am on the Telus Mobility network and I have comprise discovered that I do certainly snore. Anyways, I in addition might not locate several additional links out there by means of regards to this tribulations. On the other hand, it's obvious I am not alone and there is a number of serious concern here as I am in addition worried regarding my privacy. If anybody from RIM is reading this, we would similar to a reply and I determine to continue to bump this topic up until somebody has an reply for this.

Does anybody have comprise several type of reasonable explanation out there. My service provider and Blackberry Tech hold up or maintain must imagine. My Blackberry Tour 9630 is presently in for "repairs" for the 3rd time due to the similar tribulations and I have comprise a "loaner" which is in addition a Blackberry Tour 9630 which (as I found out today) is in addition recording on its own. Extremely exasperating. I have a group of personal conversations that have comprise been recorded without my consciousness. Recordings appear to most recent for 59:59 and it determine to keep on going. There is no red flashing light or no matter which else to indicate that it is recording. It's funny that they cannot locate several issues by means of it. I think it might be some thing wrong with your product here.

If I generate a manual voice make a note of it is extremely well. On the other hand, it starts to act strange (recording on its own at several given time of the day. Even all through the night) regarding 1-3 weeks subsequent to the "initial manual recording." It has been "wiped" clean the entire 3 times and it has the most recent version or description installed. I have encompass no "short cut" keys associated by means of this submission and it is usually in it's protective case. When I run the Voice Notes Recorder app, the phone becomes approximately completely unresponsive. It takes regarding 10 seconds for it to register a keypress (menu or pause). When audio stops recording, the whole thing is back to customary.

I am facing the similar tribulations. My preceding BlackBerry worked extremely well by means of the Voice Notes Recorder. I would record a voice make a note of, press pause, press return, it would ask me to save it, I said yes, and be completed by means of it. My innovative BlackBerry Bold records the note extremely well, additional than when I press pause, it takes regarding 10 seconds to to conclude stop recording, then I be able to save it. On playback, the voice note is there additional than there is regarding 10-14 seconds of dead time until it shuts off. In the meantime, the red light is flashing uncontrollably.

Hi, be able to I invoke to voice notes recorder submission from my individual application. I have seen that the simply applications that be able to invoke are: In this you can use AddressBook, Bluetooth, calculator and even you can use calendar, camera, maps, memopad, messages, phone, search, and task etc. There Invoke class does not hold up or maintain invoking the Voice Notes Recorder. Here is a number of illustration code that demonstrates how your submission might record its own audio. No, I have not yet tried. You be familiar with how I be able to add a timer for my user interface.

You be able to utilize the Player and get duration method. Additional one is similar to when you start the recording take the System time using Syste.currentTimeMillis it determine to be in mili seconds and exchange it to Seconds and display. I immediately required to say thank you for that information in sequence that is accurately what I required to do additional than customer support told me you might not have comprise voice recordings for ringtones. Additional than I followed accurately what you said and it runs perfect. I have read the entire the blackberry instructions and this seems as if it be supposed to be easy, additional than it's immediately not running right for me. If someone if familiar with this then you can post your reply here.