Thread: Garbled Reception on Blackberry Tour Car Bluetooth

Garbled Reception on Blackberry Tour Car Bluetooth

I am using Blackberry Tour mobile phone and i am having a problem while using the car bluetooth with this mobile phone. I have 2006 Lexus RX400h car and sound system of this car does not works with my phone. My son has the same phone and its audio works fine with his car (BMW M5). So where could be the problem on my car's system or with the blackberry bluetooth? My car can sync with this phone's bluetooth but the problem is with the sound.

Re: Garbled Reception on Blackberry Tour Car Bluetooth

Even i am facing the same problem with my Blackberry Tour Bluetooth as when i am trying to connect it with my HONDA's audio system then it is not sounding proper like the song s recorded. I do not think that there is anything wrong with the blackberry phone as there is no problem while listening songs from this phone. I think there must be some problem with the car's audio.

I think you both guys should go to the dealer from where you have bought this car or you my go to the garage where you regularly give your car for servicing. I think they must be having knowledge about which mobile phone's bluetooth device can work properly with the sound system that has been installed in your car.

There could be the problem with the bluetooth device which you are using to synchronize your blackberry phone with the car's audio system so i suggest you guys to take your car as well as bluetooth to the blackberry service center and make synchronizing the your phone with the car's audio and check about the problem. They might be knowing such problems. I think they are the only one who can solve this problem.

There could be some kind of problem with the wiring of your audio system in your car due to which your car's audio would not be able to sound normal. I think you should go the store from where you have bought an audio system for your car as those guys would be master in synchronizing the bluetooth devices with an audio system which has been sold by them. At least they would be able to give some other alternative if suppose there is no solution.

It might happen that the bluetooth device of your phone and same of the car's audio would be having much difference in their manufacturing such as their version of bluetooth and etc. I guess you should check about the latest firmware update for your car's audio system as it might solve your problem. Same problem could be with your bluetooth device as well.

If your car's audio cannot play sound properly then there is possibility that there would be some problem with the connection of your car's audio due to which your system wont be able to play the sound properly. I think you should check about the Car's audio from the mechanic to repair it as they would be expert to check these kind of problems.