Thread: Blackberry Curve 8330 Not Receiving AOL Emails

Blackberry Curve 8330 Not Receiving AOL Emails

About two or three days before, my Blackberry suddenly stopped getting AOL emails that also includes my Facebook alerts . My Yahoo emails are received fine without any issues . Please list as several advices as possible that I am able to try to resolve this out .

I have requested retrieving of my email configurations as I have forgotten my password but I haven't got my password through my Blackberry - my Yahoo account is configured as primary email account.

Re: Blackberry Curve 8330 Not Receiving AOL Emails

The primary things is that you have to go for the internal settings and get into your BIS account and since you don't have those credentials, there is nothing we are able to do now. You have to contact your carrier as they manage your BIS account already . After you receive your BIS access resolved , then try removing and creating the BIS conduit once again for the AOL messenger. Best of luck and let me know !

I have just figured out recently that I am not getting my emails on my Blackberry device. I haven't configured any of my previous configuration or such type of options, so I am not sure that what is causing this type of error . I do get some emails here and there, but for the most sections , I am not getting them. I have moved to removing my email accounts, restarting the Blackberry and performed the reinstallation of the email accounts, but that actually not feasible for me. If you could provide some other advice or insight, it would be much appreciated.

Can you tell me what email provider are you running with currently ? Are you working with an @carrier.blackberry.net where Sprint or AT&T or different carrier is available? Or are you working with the GoogleMail or Yahoo email or something close to this ? If you are able to provide me some information related to this then in that case, I can go for the try to help you get to the bottom of the issue . Are there more than one account ? What device do you are running with, For instance ., model number? How long have you had the BlackBerry?

There are several other account and in order to this my all email accounts is working fine to receive and send the emails . The main problem is that it is just not receiving AOL email today--- I had got at 11:52 AM 1-16-09. Anyone from you can suggest me something ? Re-constructed my account on the BIS site, re-sent the service books and performed a battery pulled out but after all nothing happened .

There are so many colleagues and I (entirely with the VZW Blackberries) suffered a data outage in the morning here in downtown Los Angeles. There is no such type of Internet connection and nor any emails, no PIN messaging. System restored in the incremental way towards late morning, albeit with minimum speed than the normal up/down speeds.

My friend's wife pointed as Verizon Wireless and was said that they were suffering with the Internet connection issues nationwide.