Thread: Convert mp4 to iPhone

Convert mp4 to iPhone

I am searching for a some nice and easy to use Mp4 converter tool for my ipod. I had some audio and videos which I got from my camera. Now I had converted the same with some tools but that has degraded the quality of the same to a great extent. I do not want some tools which spoils the quality of the conversion but at least can give the same which I had already have with me.

Re: Convert mp4 to iPhone

I am using a tool name iPod converter. It is a very basic tool and it provides you all the option to convert your mp4 data to the most playable ipod format. It is intended to be a very useful tool for the owners of video iPod. With this tool you get chances to convert files to MPEG and AVI. You can also convert to Quicktime and WMV formats to MPEG4 and H264, the only formats supported by iPod video.

I am using a very simple tool for the same. Before that I also struggled before finding the solution to convert my videos and put them on my iPod nano. The name of the tool is Convert MP4 to iPhone. Just to Add files and select its video, in the window and then give a Output format. At the end press Convert. Once the conversion then you can click on Open. - Your video is converted, there is more than drag it into iTunes in the Movies tab.

There are countless tools to convert your videos for iPod 5G and here's another one, after Videora iPod Converter. Free iPod Converter offers a relatively simple interface and allows you to convert AVI, MPEG, WMV, Real Video, as well as DivX , DVD video or Video CD. The software works could not be simpler to and with that you get option to set the resolution, the picture quality and sound and start converting! Unlike Videora iPod Converter , no pre-set profiles for certain types of video and advanced settings, but users seeking a free tool that can quickly convert a video.

The new generation of iPod plays videos and it is just not a player but it suppots H.264 or MPEG4 files in a resolution of 320x240. So here you get a chance to view a high quality video on your ipod. This tool is called as Videora. It is extremely easy to use. You can configure the format and quality of your video with different profiles already established or, if you have the skills, create your own profile by adjusting one to one video and audio settings. A tool to estimate the size of your final video at the rate of video compression and audio or duration is also available.

There are tons of convertor that are available online. You can simply download any tool from internet and use the same. The most common one I found is VLC player. It is a nice tool which supporst almost all types of conversion. You can simply after conversion add the audio and videos to iTunes and then sync the same to iPod. Once done you can view your files in normal quality.

There is one more similar tool which work in a similar manner. It is based on the same model of iPod Converter. It is a program that converts video files like avi, mpg, mov and rm andthen enable viewing on iPhone MP4, MOV or H264. The most important featuers of the same is that is converts the sequences pre-selected multiple files, to obtain a high quality result visual. Simply drag and drop your file.