Thread: Dynex card reader issues

Dynex card reader issues

More than 30 $ the Dynex card reader, it is there in the high end. I must say, it is signed SanDisk, those providing maps Extreme III and Ultra II cherished professionals, recognized by everyone - including us - such as faster (or at least one of the fastest). This drive is it to live up to their cards successfully. But i have some data transfer, i realize that the data transfer is low. any idea? Please help.

Re: Dynex card reader issues

Regarding performance, they are good but no cause of concern as long as the tenors are ATP and Transcend. This gives an average throughput of 15.6 MBps is or ATP is 16.7 Mb / s. In practice, download 918 MB of photos you take with MicroMate 59 seconds and 55 seconds with the ATP. In writing, the gap is a little more digging with a difference of 1.8 Mb/s.

Our colleagues from the site The Digital just released a comparison of memory card reader. And anyone who uses type memory card SD / MMC or Compact Flash to transfer several gigabytes knows how good a player card is important. Switching from a rate of 3 MB / s with a camera to 17 MB / s with a card reader, for example, is a big plus significant.

It occurs with mismanagement of some cards USB mother of very low quality. There is nothing to do because it is technically impossible to force recognition of usbstore.sys driver that drives the card reader and is included in XP. Sometimes it goes back to reboot itself . Sometimes after a while.This problem is unknown USB peripheral identified by Microsoft that has no quick fix.

I tested with an SD card . When I want to remove usb / sd card ... I always " remove safety ... "and it worked again . So knowing the trick, I disconnected and reconnected everything and nickel . In fact the cards you have to click on "eject ". At the beginning of my investigations I have been looking into whether the manager ring road with no such additional devices with the boy! yellow, but on the ring- card reader had totally disappeared. I have seen on the internet that many people were in the same situation as me , well now there is a partial solution.

To read the SD cards and others , there are 2 drivers / drivers to install :
    (1) In the device manager in PCMCIA Cards : MemoryCardBus Accelerator . It is down loadable from the site of Dynex .
    (2) It is necessary because qd inserting a card, the driver is not found under Controller hdc ATA / ATAPI (audible beep beep beep sound qd inserting a card):
    it is the PCI IDE Controller Sis .
    To get to: Update the driver where there is an exclamation point ( after you insert the memory card ) , and insert the original CD Recovery Dynex. The driver installs itself.