Thread: New Blackberry Desktop Manager Mac sync error resolved

New Blackberry Desktop Manager Mac sync error resolved

I be familiar with that numerous of you have comprise to been getting the sync error communication specifically by means of address book on the other hand this might not resolve everyone tribulations if it does not be appropriate to my difficulty I resolved. Difficulty is when syncing I would get a sync error during address book sync on the other hand I would observe regarding 65% of my contacts demonstrating on my BlackBerry tour the reset was not demonstrating. I used a address book helpfulness to export my address to text file merely Address Book Utility then I deleted the entire groups and contacts in the Address Book on my Mac next I significance the text file I produced back to Address Book then I performed a sync by means of the alternative to eliminate the entire contact from BB Tour and the entire was sync no errors.

Re: New Blackberry Desktop Manager Mac sync error resolved

Hi, thanks for this information in sequence. I am having a comparable difficulty additional than by means of the calendar. I have comprise 3 calendars in my iCal application (Home, Work and Birthdays). When I harmonize these calendars, the progress bar advances to aprox. 70% and then BlackBerry Desktop Manager stops responding (hangs) and I have comprise to force quit Desktop Manager. When I give the impression of being at the calendars items on my BlackBerry there are a lot of events missing. I am having these tribulations too by means of mutually contacts and calendars (I cannot get no matter which to sync at the entire I do utilize multiple calendars and have a small number of groups setup in Address book. It's no tribulations to live without groups in Address book, additional than would be a real issue by means of Calendar.

I would in addition actually appreciate finding a method to sync my contacts and calendars - I in addition have multiple calendars and groups. This is type of the similar thing occurring to my client's Blackberry sync. Sometimes leaving the apparatus to sync on its own determine to ultimately finish subsequent to in excess of 30 minutes to a hour waiting for it to sync, or it immediately stops responding. Determine to try this technique soon as I get to the system and debug the tribulations. In addition I am curious if Entourage and Address book sync is protecting the Blackberry Desktop Manager to sync appropriately as if the file is active and generating a loop trying to have right of entry that file during BDM sync.

Yes additional than it’s been two desktop managers to bring up to date in view of the fact that apparatus software 4.5 and most of them tranquil cannot sync our groups from our address books by means of a Mac. The blackberry requirements to give a predictable update time on the problem. It’s a pain in the @ss and im not even going to attempt to group in excess of 300 contacts one by one. Immediately an additional reason I be supposed to have purchased my iphone previously. It worked for me too and I utilize bold 9000 I have been suffering by means of this every part of data.

I too wonder if this is a tribulations b/c during one of these long sessions waiting to observe if my BlackBerry would essentially sync my contacts w/o an error the Entourage Microsoft Sync Services collided. So leads me to believe this might be part of the tribulations. I have comprise and turned that off and determine to try the entire in excess of again additional than do not have results yet. I am having numerous errors trying to sync music to my media card from an iTunes playlist and it says it cannot locate the media card even although the card demonstrates up in my Finder and I am able to surf the card on the system. Says to create certain mass storage support is turned on. So I go and make sure the settings – they are the entire correct. So I turn mass storage support off, then back on, then resync the music and it runs for the 1st time in 20 tries.

Recently, RIM proclaim that the software that permits Mac users to do what Windows users have comprise to complete for years sync there desktop by means of their Blackberry. A long time in the working, those who used Blackberry and Mac had to rely on moreover 3rd party software, virtualized desktops, or hacks to sync their address book, calendar, etc. outside of a wireless commercial sync. So, by means of software that’s merely a week or two outside of Beta, innovative “undocumented features” also known as Bugs are certain to pop up. And when they do, as an alternative of navigating the endless IVR hell of your carrier (and then Blackberry), you be able to basically fix it yourself.