Thread: Macbook Pro vs Mac Mini

Macbook Pro vs Mac Mini

I want to buy a computer for my personal use. I have heard about the new Mac Mini and Macbook Pro. I know something about the Macbook Pro but I am having very less knowledge about the Mac Mini computer. I want to know the difference between the Macbook Pro and Mac Mini which makes me decide to buy any one. Please help me.

Re: Macbook Pro vs Mac Mini

The Mac mini is the cheapest of all Macs in the catalog. It is sold without a keyboard or mouse, unlike other models of Apple desktop. It is a nice option for those who are looking for a portable machine. The Mac mini can attract switchers who already have a screen, keyboard and mouse and want to discover the Mac without too much investment. Depending on the budget can hesitate between the high-end Mac mini (699 $) and the entry-level iMac(999 $).

Apple put its Mac mini updated today . The machine looks very good indeed, it is part of a dress and full aluminum is still flatter than its predecessor. It also includes an HDMI to connect to an HDTV. However , it is not really high -end . With a 2.4Ghz Core2Duo with , it has the same processor that MacBook Pro. Its graphics card is not bad but if it is sufficient to run all the Mac games.

Externally , the new Mac mini is identical to its predecessors . The case is still aluminum with plastic white pearl on top. The dimensions are 16.51 x 16.51 in x 5.08 inches and weighs 1.31 kg. Like previous versions , the Mac mini is still lacking peripheral : it comes without a keyboard, no mouse and no screen . In the box, then found the Mac mini, external power , a Mini DVI to DVI and CD Install Mac OS X 10.5 and iLife '09. As on the new iMac ,

Always faithful to aluminum , the manufacturer has innovated with the first frame of a piece cut from a block of metal. If the hull " unibody "is the best known feature of these new phones, other developments are also to be noted as the first glass trackpad and LED screen placed behind glass. Besides the changes visible from the outside, it must also mention some internal news . The MacBook Pro also has a GeForce 9600m GT activated in case of need . Recently , the MacBook Pro has offered a Core 2 Duo 2.66GHz instead of Core 2 Duo processor 2.53 GHz.

cool Re: Macbook Pro vs Mac Mini

I saw the Mini Mac in the Apple Store online. I was confused for sec as to what it was lol! whats the best way or place to get/buy a Mac Pro?

Quote Originally Posted by coolguyace View Post
    I saw the Mini Mac in the Apple Store online. I was confused for sec as to what it was lol! whats the best way or place to get/buy a Mac Pro?
    Well, the best place will be the apple store itself, if you want to buy the Mac Mini for yourself. Other places would be amazon, newegg or ebay. The Mac mini is currently the only Mac that doesn't come with its own keyboard and mouse and also because the Mac mini's RAM isn't designed to be user accessible, I generally recommend buying it with the largest upfront RAM configuration you can afford.

Always faithful to aluminum , the manufacturer has innovated with the first frame of a piece cut from a block of metal. If the hull " unibody "is the best known feature of these new phones, other developments are also to be noted as the first glass trackpad and LED screen placed behind glass. Besides the changes visible from the outside, it must also mention some internal news . The MacBook Pro also has a GeForce 9600m GT activated in case of need . Recently , the MacBook Pro has offered a Core 2 Duo 2.66GHz instead of Core 2 Duo processor 2.53 GHz.