Thread: BB Storm2 Error 523 & Error 200 Please help

BB Storm2 Error 523 & Error 200 Please help

I have just purchased a Blackberry Storm2 9550 before 4 days. it was functioning fine but I encountered some connection related issues so I was already stated to configure the software that I finished properly but there was still some issues in the surfing of internet. then again I was just downloading the program but within these all my laptop move into the hibernation mode by the time I am able to recover this out . the Device displayed the error 523 then again I have used to reconnect this but in vain. the Desktop Manager seems unable to recognize this out . and I pulled the battery out and then done a reboot but it occurred the error 200. Currently, it is not starting and neither going to be connect with the Desktop manager

Re: BB Storm2 Error 523 & Error 200 Please help

This is what you have to do now :

Just go through the link suggested , for the download and easiest way of installation guidelines . Primarily ,locate your carrier (Verizon???) and the OS file you need to work with . http://na.blackberry.com/eng/support...load_sites.jsp

1. Just download the OS file to the system and then after perform the installation of same onto the system to run (double clicking) the file that you have just downloaded from the suggested link .
    2. Move to c:\program files\common files\research in motion\apploader and remove the file known as "vendor.xml."
    3. Connect the blackberry with the system and double click on the "Loader.exe." this is located in the same destination as the above vendor.xml file.

Thanks for the replies but my situation is little bit different than what you are suggesting me to do . This is not just about the Veizon , actually it is not also regarding the starting of that .... Whenever I move to connect with the battery adn sim then suddenly it just comes up its starting then it stays that method and it doesn't go for starting procedure . I have tried to go for the connection with the Desktop manager but Desktop manager which doesn't read the PIN. Can you suggest me what should I do in this case.

You have to just unplug and restart the computer primarily . You have to just try for the connecting again. If still not doing anything then You will require to go for the JL_Cmder to wipe the device and subsequently load the OS to the device. Go through the instructions below :

1. Just launch the Desktop Manager and choose Application Loader

2. Perform the installation of the operating system with the proper selection

3. The device will be restart. It can consume near about 15 minutes for the first attempt for booting .

4. Restore the old created backup or re-syncing.

5. Done the installation of battery again into the device and disconnect from the computer system.

If you are not going with the above procedure successfully then you have to go through the following suggestion :

1. Open the Command Prompt from the Start menu >> All Programs >> Accessories >> Command Prompt.

2. Replace the folder to: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\AppLoader
    If you are not sure about this to navigate to this folder the go through the instructions

cd \Program Files <hit enter>
    cd Common Files <hit enter>
    cd Research In Motion <hit enter>
    cd AppLoader <hit enter>

3. Just be sure that the Desktop Manager is not working in the background

4. Plug your BlackBerry with the computer system.

5. Issue the below suggested command in the Command Prompt window:
    loader.exe /nojvm

elia Guest

Hi friends, Thank you very much for the suggestion and the reference they were just going great!! It consumes my all evening but worth every second and currently my device is functioning now !! which I yearned to get for hours !!!

This is OS has been loaded and entire links feasible and suggests are highly appreciated !! I will continue with the updated from you all and if I could be of any help then I am all yours!!