Thread: No email access via Flickr in Blackberry Tour 9630

No email access via Flickr in Blackberry Tour 9630

I have a Blackberry Tour 9630 mobile phone and it has been upgraded to OS 5.0. I have no idea for the thing what could have happened after the upgrade but I am not able to receive or get any email from Flickr. Have no idea about the same using the thing. Please do help me out which would be better. I need to work well for the same. It will be a great help.

Re: No email access via Flickr in Blackberry Tour 9630

The possibility seems to be with the OS that you have installed. You need to check out as it seems that some bugs may have been appended and this is the reason you are not able to get work with the thing. So in order to work or process for the thing it is essential that you perform for the thing do work for the same and get the implementation that is needed. Do work out.

You should not have upgraded the phone. It is essential that you check out by getting the latest firmware to be used or upgraded. As it is been done you can then look for the desired change which will surely let you to get the desired change and aspects to be implemented. Do work and work for the thing. This will surely let the implementation and the application to function.

There were certain code changes which would not have been configured or optimized. This is the reason you need to check out for the thing. So do check out and function for the thing. Do look out and make the desired aspect to be implemented. I hope as it is been done you need to configure for the thing and work as needed. It would be better.

Contact Blackberry for the same. they will provide you with the proper help and make the desired change which will surely let the changes to be done. It will be better for you. So do check and process for the thing. It will surely let you to get the implementation to be done. Do check out and work as needed. I hope this will surely the desired change to be worked.

The manufacturer will surely help you out with the thing and make the changes as needed. It will surely let you to get to a better conclusion and work as needed. So do look for the thing and make the possible changes hat is essential. It will be better for you and get the desired change to be worked. SO process as needed. It would be better.