Thread: Can't register for blackberry internet service

Can't register for blackberry internet service

Hi, I am just trying to register for getting internet services on my blackberry , I am currently on blackberry curve 8520, when I insert the pin and imei within the device , it states like that one or both are not absolute for this operation so would not register. I already have tested the numbers on my phone, the box it came with the battery and they all are the same... Can somebody help me out ?

Re: Can't register for blackberry internet service

Hi dear, you have to be aware about the activities of the service provide they would suggest you better about the services and terms and if you are confused to get them then you need to go for the inquiry. Actually, BIS is facilitated you by your carrier as a section of your contract with them. If you really need to go for this and wanted to fix this, you therefore have to just contact them.

Good luck!

Thanks for this very suggestion but I need to say you something.. I have already did that they were the one's who suggested me to go for the registration procedure , I considered on that was just for the email address but they told that this was for entire adds by the way.. I told him to send my information and query to the technical department and they have done the same and contacted with the technical support team for me, could be a while before I got from them though. But will move into shop now and get if they are able to fix this out there..

You should go for the suggested steps below in order to solve this out , even if they assumes as redundant to what you have already used to go for (steps first and second one each should evaluate in a message received onto your blackberry):

1) Register HRT
    Homescreen => Options => Advanced Options => Host Routing Table => (this doesn't the scenario that which statement is current) > Register Now

2) Resend Service Books

3) Batt Pull Reboot

According to me , that will get things in the continuation again for you! If not, then your carrier indeed will require to sort it out now .

For the proper registration procedure, I can go through the following :

1. From the Application list onto the device, click on the Options, or click Settings Options.
    2. Click on the Advanced Options and move to the option as Host Routing Table.
    3. Click on the Menu key and then click on the link suggested button as Register Now.

If the error persists, then contact with your wireless service provider."I moved the error message's suggested and nothing happens.

It is all sorted currently, moved to the shop yesterday, they transferred me and suggested to go for the technical support, turns out I had to transfer a text to a number then pulled out the battery. Now why the users in common virgin mobile support didn't suggested me to text such number about which I was not sure