Thread: Blackberry Bold games and applications

Blackberry Bold games and applications

I am having an issue with my Blackberry Bold phone. Actually i wanted to transfer the Java games to the Blackberry Bold but i was trying to do the same in my device with help of the Roxio but it is showing that the file format is not supported. So if any one is having the knowledge regarding the same then please let me know the same. Thank you.

Re: Blackberry Bold games and applications

First let me know how you are planning to install the application on your device. If you are unable to install the same then i will advise you to use the Remote Deployment to install the same into your Blackberry phone. To know about the complete method for same visit the below given link.
    Remote Deployment

If you are not having anything to work with the game installation into your device then let me tell you that you can take help of the Blackberry JDE which will help you for converting the java game file i.e. Jad/Jar into the the .cod file. After that use the JavaLoader to to load the COD file into the device of yours.

As per my knowledge i think the blackberry is supporting the .cod file extension so if you wanted to play the game then you have to run the converter which will make the Jad or jar file into the the .cod. I have one tools which is known for the conversion of the same. So if you like to covert then download and install the JADmaker which will make the conversion.

There is a tools which is helpful for converting the jar or jad file into the .cod file format. The one which i am talking about is known as the JAR2COD which makes the conversion that you are looking for. So download the same and see whether it is working for you or not. I think you will like this utility.

I can suggest you to take the help of the JAR2ALX which is also a software which can help you with the conversion of the JAD file to the .cod file. I am using the same and let me tell you it is having the nice feature. So if you can then go through the same and see whether it is working for you or not.

If nothing from the above replies are working for you then you should contact the Blackberry regarding the issue of yours which you are going through. The problem can be resolved with the help of the Blackberry only. As there are a blackberry forum is available which is developed to help the user of the Blackberry only. So contact them and get the solution.