Thread: 16GB MicroSD HC card in Blackberry Bold?

16GB MicroSD HC card in Blackberry Bold?

I need a information regarding the Blackberry Bold phone which i have purchased recently. I am planning to add the 16GB MicroSD card in the device of mine but not sure that it will support the same or not. Does any one have ever implemented the same to the Blackberry bold? If yes then let me know about the performance of the same. Thank you.

Re: 16GB MicroSD HC card in Blackberry Bold?

As per my knowledge the Blackberry Bold is compatible with the 16GB MicroSD card that you are planning to implement into the device of yours. I am not aware of the older version of the OS in the device but can tell you that the latest OS is having the ability to support the 16GB MicroSD HC card. So install it and enjoy.

Hey thanks for the quick response regarding the problem of mine but let me tell you that i have bought the 16 GB MicroSD card to install in my device but let me tell you that i am unable to find the way by which i can implement this new one and remove the older one. So if you can then help me with this new one also.

Its not that difficult as you are thinking of. All yo have to do is to check on the left side panel of the device where a small slot is available for installation of MicroSD card. Just lift the cover and press on the Memory Card to remove the older one and then insert the new one to the system. You are done with the same.

If you want can check out the official site which is having the complete detail for the same that you are looking for. The site is having the tutorial for the installation of the same to the system Just visit the below given link and find the system working with the MicrpSD card.
    Tutorial for Inserting Card in Blackberry

If after going through all the step you are unable to get the device of your working for you then let me tell you that you should contact the Blackberry regarding this problem. As they are the developer of the product that you are using and they might be aware of the issue that you are going through. So contact them and work with this.