Thread: iPhone 4 Car Mount or Dock

iPhone 4 Car Mount or Dock

Recently purchased a new iPhone 4. i would like to know are there any car mount or car dock available for iPhone 4. I know that i am asking this too early but as this is an awaited product the dock must have been available so please suggest me the suitable dock so that i can mount my iPhone on my car please help me.

Re: iPhone 4 Car Mount or Dock

I think that the iPhone 4 is almost similar to iPhone 3G when it comes to shape and hence i think that the case or the car mount which is compatible with the iPhone 3G will work with the iPhone 4 too and hence there should be no issue while using iPhone 3G car dock or car mount with iPhone 4. Hope your problem will be resolved.

I would suggest you to go for the car mount which i have found at ebay this car mount is coupled with a leather case and all this is available at only about 10 to 12 $ so i would suggest you to go for the same hope that this will certainly help you to mount your iPhone in your car see the image below:

I would advice you to go TomTom car kit for the Wherever you go, the TomTom car kit will provide an advanced navigation technology to tell you the path on your iPhone 3G or iPhone 3G. In addition, we provide a safe and secure connection, and freedom to answer calls while driving and play your favorite songs in your car stereo player. Improved GPS performance Docking station that keeps your iPhone securely in place.