Thread: MacBook Pro MBP 13" Trackpad Problem

MacBook Pro MBP 13" Trackpad Problem

Here, I just noticed that my trackpad MBP Pro is not working. The system that I am using is not very old. It just happen instantly. The trackpad is not responding and I had tried to check in the settings. But there is no direct options available. How can I fix this. I am rightnow now using a mouse for the same. But soon I will be traveling and at that point I will have to use the trackpad.

Since I got my Macbook pro 2ghz, I also have a problem in using trackpad. It looks the system already has some kind of internal flaws due to which this trackpad keeps on stop working and there is no way to fix it. I had checked everything in the settings but still unable to find options to turn it on. You can try restarting your pc and then test it. I am quiet sure it might start working. If not then you have to take the system to apple care.

You can get firmware updates from the web which might help you in recognition of the trackpad. You can download those and test it out. And I am quiet sure that it will start working. Mac also release regular updates that is capable of fixing such problem. Most of the time this updates works but sometime it does not. I was having problem with using a usb mouse that started working on its own after a simple firmware update.