Thread: BlackBerry Desktop Manager Has Stopped Working wile Sync Outlook Calendar

BlackBerry Desktop Manager Has Stopped Working wile Sync Outlook Calendar

Hi guys ! Please elp me to solve this issue. I didn't go this before. I continuously receiving the error message at the time of syncing my Outlook Calendar and prompts me to just get exit the program. I have removed and re-installed the Desktop Manager but it still hammering on my head with this error message :
    Problem signature:
    Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
    Application Name: DesktopMgr.exe
    Application Version: 5.0.0.11
    Application Timestamp: 4a4bd539
    Fault Module Name: StackHash_6d57
    Fault Module Version: 6.0.6001.18000
    Fault Module Timestamp: 4791a7a6
    Exception Code: c0000374
    Exception Offset: 000b015d
    OS Version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.256.6
    Locale ID: 1033
    Additional Information 1: 6d57
    Additional Information 2: a8064b034a1a2f2f618d075073f8fe42
    Additional Information 3: 2dc5
    Additional Information 4: dbcf31406c7084dbad1f33e2de526f4e
    Anybody have any suggestion and if any fix to get rid from this ?

Re: BlackBerry Desktop Manager Has Stopped Working wile Sync Outlook Calendar

Just go through the below suggested steps to configure BlackBerry Desktop Manager to a conflict resolution configuration which does not prompt on the conflicts:

1- Launch the installed BlackBerry Desktop Manager and plug your BlackBerry smartphone to the system with the help of USB cable.
    2- Click on the Synchronize icon.
    3- And then Synchronization.
    4- Click on the Synchronization button.
    5- Choose Calendar and then click on the Advanced button.
    6- Click the Conflict Resolution button.
    7- Configure the Conflict Resolution to Outlook Wins or Device Wins.
    8- Then after click on the OK button on entire opened windows.

Thank you very much Macarenas, I have read this whole thread and getting same issue as posted by thread owner. This seems very good suggestion for me and it resolved my issue with the message. I though that there is no any specific fix for the conflicts though, I mean, for outlook and BlackBerry Calendar variations you have to choose and go for one of them to win over the other so I got two different method to go for the Syncing mechanism . This is a new problem for me and I would need to fix this up.Currently, its just going well .

Thank you!

I am continuing with all my task with the Blackberry 8830 world edition with verizon. I have been properly finished the synchronizing procedure with the Mircrosoft outlook (12.0.6212.1000 (SP1MSO (12.0.6213.1000) on the Toshiba Qosmio laptop which is installed with the Windows vista home premium (version 6.0)..

Just before one or 2 week before, I started to interact with an error message at the time of synchronization procedure. The error message displays while the unit is synchronizing the calendar listed from outlook and the message telling that "Blackberry desktop manager has stopped working.... a problem caused the program to stop working correctly.windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available."

Just make sure that you are running with the installation of latest Blackberry Desktop Software which is downloaded from the Blackberry official website. In order to this, I would make sure that you have the latest Firmware update for the device. Both have been fully updated when launch a couple times.Also check out the configuration that you have made to run this ..

The Intellisync configuration directory has destroyed the entries and must be deleted . Going for complete synchronization of the Calendar with the Microsoft Outlook, finish the below suggested steps:

1. From the computer, go for the directory suggested as : C:\Documents and Settings\[user_name]\Application Data\Research In Motion\BlackBerry.
    2. Right-click on the the Intellisync directory and choose Delete.
    3. Launch the BlackBerry Desktop Manager application.
    4. Double-click on the Synchronize and click on the Synchronize now.

It was feasible for me. Go for a try at once and tell me what you are getting ...

I got the below specified error when going to try the syncing of Outlook:

Access to the current record is denied. Validate your permission to access the record.
    It suddenly started when I finished the upgrade of DM 4.3.Removing the Intellisync directory as advices above solved this problem also.