Thread: Apple Employee Discount

Apple Employee Discount

I have one of my freind working on Apple Store. This time I planned to buy a Apple iPad. I found two choices among them the first is to go for Apple Nano or Apple Shuffle. He said that if I purchase on his behalf then I might get some discount on that. I want to know what amount of discount offered to them for the same. And among Nano and Shuffle which one I should go for. Thanks.

Re: Apple Employee Discount

Apple employees get some 10 to 15% of discount on per three purchase a year. So if you buy the same then you might get a attractive rates for the same. If you are going to purchase Apple Nano then look for the slider version for the same.It has a new speaker beneath the body which open up by sliding it down. This can be fun to listen to some music to friends quickly.

Yes it is correct Apple employees gets discounts for the same. But one thing doubts my mind is that you might need to purchase the ipod on his name and not on yours. So in case if in future you have to go for a repair then you might need to contact him for the same. For the iPod choice it is better that you must look for the latest iPod nano 5G. It is a new one that has much more changes as compare to the other models.

The iPod nano 5G side design has not changed but there is new addup features in that. This device is equipped with a long screen and a click wheel just below. It looks small and handy for the same. It has a 3.5mm connector jack and the screen gives you a high resolution video recording of H.264 output. The iPod 5G is just as impressive in its size and new also.

I think you might get some 10% or more discount on the same. I had bought Apple Nano 5G last week. It is a very light tool which weighs 36.4g. The player is quite easy to learn, although polished aluminum makes it a little slippery, especially when compared to iPod nano the previous generation. Moreover, it is controlled easily with one hand. I might be looking to go for some more speaker supports.

I have the normal iPod nano which I had bought long time before. If you want to buy then the 5G is the best one to choose. It comes with a FM Tuner with Pause Live functionality (TimeShift). The VoiceOver which states the title and artist of the song you're listening. There is a added microphone to record voice memos. You can choose among the 8GB and 16GB models from the same.

Before buying just go through apple site. There are listed new products and if you are getting the discount for the same then going for new one is a better choice. The Nano figth generation audio compatibilty comes with AAC (8-320 Kbps), Protected AAC (from iTunes Store), HE-AAC, MP3 (8-320 Kbps), MP3 VBR, Audible (formats 2, 3, 4 Audible Enhanced Audio), Apple Lossless, AIFF and WAV. Regarding the audio quality of the player, it is rather good.