Thread: How to sync Facebook calendar to Blackberry calendar?

How to sync Facebook calendar to Blackberry calendar?

I am having one issue which is regarding the Calender Synchronization in Blackberry. I have upgraded the OS of the Blackberry to the 4.6.0.266 but the problem started after the upgrade of the same. My calender is not sync with the Facebook calender which was possible with the older version of the OS. Can any one help me with this. Thank you.

Re: How to sync Facebook calendar to Blackberry calendar?

To work around with the issue of yours i am explaining one method which might help you to get rid of the same. Just start the Facebook and then go to the menu and select the Option. Now scroll to the "Connect your Facebook Account with" and now select the Blackberry Calendar and Save the setting. This will help you.

Hey thanks for the quick response of yours that you have given me regarding the How to sync Facebook calendar to Blackberry calendar? but let me tell you that it is not working for me. I have gone through the step that you have explaining and saved the setting but it is not working and i am still getting the same error.

If nothing is working for you then let me that it is better to contact the Blackberry. They are supporting the a forum which gives the solution for the user of the their. So if you like it then go and discuss your problem with the same and see whether you are getting the solution of your problem or not.

Facebook for BlackBerry smartphones is designed to allow BlackBerry smartphone users to automatically save Facebook events to the Calendar application on the BlackBerry smartphone when the response to the event is Yes or Maybe.

To turn on the Facebook event invitation option, complete the following steps:
    1. Open the Facebook for BlackBerry smartphones application.
    2. Press the Meny key.
    3. Click Options.
    4. Select the BlackBerry Calendar application check box.
    5. Press the Escape key.
    6. When prompted to save changes, click Yes.

If the problem is yet not resolved with the any of the replies then you should have to reinstall the Facebook application on your Blackberry device that you are using. I am having the same problem and to get rid of this i have reinstalled the Facebook and issue got resolved. So if you can then do the same. Will help you to resolve your.