Thread: Sync error occurs when syncing contacts

Sync error occurs when syncing contacts

Hi, the innovative desktop software is running extremely well, and then the entire of a sudden, I started getting the following error communication: "A sync error happened. Give pleasure to retry sync." Of course, when I retry, I maintain getting the similar communication. It comes up during the contact syncing. I am not certain what the tribulations is. Several ideas on how to locate out why it is hanging up and how to fix it.

Re: Sync error occurs when syncing contacts

A lot of us are having these tribulations, and the error code in the log window seems to be more than a few dissimilar things. When you try to sync, give the impression of being beneath Window in the menubar and decide "Log window." When you get the sync error communication, look at the log and observe what it says the tribulations is (it determine to say ERROR on the lines that are messed up). For me, my tribulations flip back and forth connecting "nil birthday" and a number of kind of invalid character length message, by means of an occasional "invalid device reply packet" error. If it is not one it is an additional; no syncs work completely.

I am having the similar tribulations. The Contact sync by no means works, and the additional three are in addition having comprise frequent sync error. Be able to say I am having this tribulations as well. I have scoured the forums and hold up or maintain pages, and tried the whole thing under the sun; uninstall, reinstall, wipe, contact grouping, you name it and the tribulations persists. Be capable to assist me.

I have the identical problem, additional than here it by no means worked appropriately. I have got two Blackberry's together the unchanged problem. Error come into view by means of calendar sync and contact sync. Merely regarding one sixth of my contacts come into view on my handhelds, I have comprise no clue why some contacts are being copied and additional not. In addition, if I change something on my handheld or system it does not change it when I synchronize afterwards. So fundamentally it does not work at the entire.

I administer to get my contacts to sync. What were the tribulations. One of the birthdays in one of the contacts (for a number of unbeknown reasons) was generating the syncing procedure to crash. Consequently the date error in the log window. I eliminated the date and voila! The funny thing is additional birthdays do not cause me a tribulations. How did you position which record was causing your problems.

The tribulations come into view related to those who have comprise had a number of additional syncing software on their Mac previous to and the information that the field MAP for BB and Mac programs is not wonderful. As instructed on top of it is most excellent to start in excess of eradicate the entire traces of several additional syncing software uninstall DM empty trash, restart Mac and run repair permissions. Reinstall DM. This totally fixed my tribulations.

Subsequent to looking through the entire the data, most of them (and additional) noticed that it seemed to more often than not be password harmonization that was causing the Unknown Error for recent illustration you be able to get approximately that by put out of action password harmonization under Tools > Xmarks > Settings: Sync, additional than we have in addition been working on a software fix to get things working the entire in excess of again.