Thread: Tasks and Memopad missing in bold 9700

Tasks and Memopad missing in bold 9700

Hi guys ! I need very urgent help from you all to resolve some issue and I know I can't solve this with my own that's why I required your all help. I have recently bought the bold 9700, and I am unable to find either the tasks nor the memopad. Does someone here have any suggestion how can I perform the installation of those on my device. Anything and help would be useful for me right now . Thanks

Re: Tasks and Memopad missing in bold 9700

You have to take a primary look into the specified Applications folder, your are missing something there .

1. From your homescreen, go to the Menu key => Show all, so that show all would be checked.
    2. Check out into the each and every directory on your device... Applications, Instant Messengers, Downloads and all the available on there .If you still unable to get those all then go for the take a look on the Options => Advanced => Applications. Do you see it displayed there in the listing order?

To finish an installation procedure of the BlackBerry Device Software with the help of BlackBerry Desktop Manager version specified as 4.5 to 5.0,go through the below suggested steps:

• Launch up the BlackBerry Desktop Manager and click on the Help menu .
    • Choose About Desktop Manager
    • Click on the Device Software tab
    • Just validate the BlackBerry Device Software shown in the list is the newest version available right now from the wireless service provider.
    • Plug the BlackBerry smartphone with the system and open up the BlackBerry Desktop Manager.
    • Double-click on the Application Loader.
    • Now, Click on the Start within the Update Software to begin the installation process.
    • It requires some details and you have to enter the BlackBerry smartphone password and the click on the OK button.
    • Choose Options from the Device Software Options.
    • Choose the check boxes next to the names of the applications to be loaded, and then after click on the Next button.
    • Click OK => Next => Finish.

I was just wondering for some other solution and when I looked up on my thread again so I tried to go through the suggestion above by Charlton but also was no helpful for me . I even unable to find them within the applications installed within the settings page.I am still not getting anything that seems very effective but didn't find neither Tasks nor memopad to choose to install them.... Any suggestion ?

1) The marketing of that device ? the operating system that is currently installed without the use of two add-ons (tasks application and memopad application).

2) you got the absolute knowledge base faq, you just lost the initial section :

Search out the device operating system, install the same on your computer system, and done the same only after that use application loader. For
    getting a device OS , just move at this location :http://na.blackberry.com/eng/support...load_sites.jsp

I just moved through the same searching option and technique . I have used the Blackberry desktop software to make the backup of my entire files from my blackberry Curve to my laptop, then I performed the restore operation using "Restored" that backup onto my latest Bold. It's just as I didn't configured the phones, in terms of my entire data and tasks, emails, etc., It doesn't seems feasible when I tried to transferring in the direct way from phone to phone, I had to take the primary backup of my computer then restore from there.