Thread: Facebook Chat via eBuddy Mobile for BlackBerrys

Facebook Chat via eBuddy Mobile for BlackBerrys

I be familiar with a number of people have comprise previously figured this out or have encompass a dissimilar method, additional than this for the people who have not. A lot of people are waiting for a innovative face book for blackberry to bring up to date hoping that face book chat comes by means of it. Well if you cannot wait, there's a simple method to get it at present using Mobile eBuddy, I have merely tried this on my Bold so I do not be familiar with regarding additional BlackBerrys.

Re: Facebook Chat via eBuddy Mobile for BlackBerrys

To solve this you have to go to the ebuddy .com using you are Blackberry Browser, I used opera mini and download the app. On one occasion downloaded, you have to comprise the register for an eBuddy Account and then choose the IM you would similar to utilize, i.e Face book Chat and login using you are facebook login details and you are the entire completed. I select blackberry additional than in I cannot select the model of blackberry so what be supposed to I do.

Hi I tried this additional than previous to you download the app it asks for the brand of your phone. Blackberry is not there. There is a method to utilize it through your browser on the phone additional than is not brilliant. Have you got several ideas would be much esteemed thanks. I have comprise and encompass previously download nimbuzz on my blackberry bold 9700 additional than. It might not log in to my facebook account. Be able to you help me.

I do not consider that the mobile FB app contains the chat characteristic. You be able to write on their wall or send a message, additional than I am not locating the chat characteristic to be contained. It in addition is not on the FB mobile website so I consider it is limited to the full website merely the "Facebook for BlackBerry" submission does not hold up or maintain facebook chat. Additional than other applications similar to IM+ do hold up or maintain facebook chat.

How would I download IM+ (or several additional submission that sustains or maintains FB Chat) on to my BlackBerry. I have comprise and looked into eBuddy, additional than it seems they do not have a Blackberry app. I downloaded the experiment version or description of BeejiveIM and even although they say it has the FB Chat constituent, it does not seem to be included/supported. To chat by means of your Facebook friends download the most recent version or description of the eBuddy Mobile Messenger to your phone.

The eBuddy is a web and mobile submission sustaining or maintaining instant message clients such as Yahoo! and MSN, has proclaim support for Facebook Chat.The eBuddy is the first company to present a mobile version or description of Facebook Chat in view of the fact that Facebook announced maintain of Jab the weekend eBuddy announced hold up and maintain for Facebook chat. I have comprise not been capable to locate a ton of details on this additional than eBuddy previously.

I got a tribulations by means of ebuddy particularly when chatting on facebook. It demonstrates that some guys are online when they are not.This is nagging and it has at present shifted to my chats on a system. My friends too complain of this irregularity. Anyone by means of a clue on what the hell’s up. This seems to be tribulations by means of Facebook itself; it demonstrates your friends online for some time at the same time as they have previously closed their browser. It would in addition explain why you have the similar tribulations on your system. Not much we be able to do I am anxious.