Thread: Sync between blackberry Bold 9700 and Outlook 2010

Sync between blackberry Bold 9700 and Outlook 2010

I was capable to sync my blackberry by means of the previous version of outlook, and it worked absolutely. recently I upgraded by apparatus software and the desktop manager software, and installed the innovative Microsoft office 2010. I am not being capable to sync anything connecting my blackberry and Outlook.

Re: Sync between blackberry Bold 9700 and Outlook 2010

You have to install the blackberry desktop software on your system. Then hook together of your apparatus to the system. Then hit it off on the apparatus switch wizard. Hit it off Switch to an additional apparatus. Press next on the next screen and choose switch from a window’s mobile apparatus. In addition if you required to you be able to basically active sync your windows or symbian mobile phones then utilize the blackberry desktop and sync your blackberry by means of outlook. Here they create obtainable the tutorial How to Sync Contacts BlackBerry Storm 9530, 9520, 9500. The method is, when you relocate phones from windows or symbian operation system, you be capable to sync the phone numbers by means of BlackBerry Storm desktop software. How to you sync and get phone contacts on BBlackBerry Storm 9530, 9520, 9500.

The RIM DTM sync software is not up till at present well-matched by means of Office 2010. It works completely extremely well for me, syncing contacts, calendar, tasks and memos. You might have to reconfigure the entire in excess of again additional than that is no big deal. Given the entire of the threads in these forums from folks who are not victorious, you be able to quickly become, I imagine, the resident expert on making this run for others.

Not certain regarding becoming expert. I basically had to re-do the setup. Hit it off Synchronize on most important Menu, then on the next screen on left, hit it off Synchronization, then next screen hit it off Synchronization on the right and correlate every item by means of Outlook. This is the usual procedure so not certain how I might assist much additional than that. I am not a BB expert. I immediately give it a shot based more often than not on what I read in these discussion. Anticipate this be able to assist you.

When determine to Blackberry Desktop Manager be capable to sync by means of MS Outlook 2010. I spent £100 on the concluding yesterday subsequent to discovering that Windows Calendar be able to not be synchronised by means of my innovative Bold 9700. The sync process ends by means of a Microsoft Outlook Connector Error message: "No obtainable message stores". Burrowing into Blackberry's on-line hold up or maintain, it seems the most probable cause is BDM - 5.0.1 - trying to connect to an unsupported version or description of Outlook. (Article ID KB15564). The result is no contacts or diary on my expensive innovative smartphone, which is disappointing beyond belief, in view of the fact that Outlook 2007 etc. seems no longer obtainable. Several information in sequence or work-around much appreciated.

The RIM announced that they determined to hold up or maintain Microsoft Office 2010 32 bit in August. The 64 bit fix determine to not occur un 2011. I have comprise to been syncing my BB9700 & Outlook 2010 additional or less without incident in view of the fact that the official Outlook 2010 (non-beta) was first released. I have comprise or encompass Windows 7, and Outlook 2010 Beta. The RIM determine to not support "Beta" software. I am getting the message, "No obtainable message stores".

I have the similar tribulations additional than do not desire to give up Outlook 2010, it's much improved in excess of 2007. I be able to wait until October to re-synch my apparatus by means of my Outlook contacts, etc. It's significance it to me not to downgrade Outlook at this point. The simply method to get preceding email is if you have comprise a backup of them. There is no method to sync your apparatus by means of your old Outlook emails. Simply innovative emails determine to be sent to your BlackBerry.