Thread: synchronizing calendar with Yahoo

synchronizing calendar with Yahoo

In the previous version of the Desktop Manager software, there was one option provided for the synchronization of my Blackberry with my system was Yahoo. When I come up to think about the latest version of Desktop Manager (5.0.1) such type of option does not shown. Is it no longer available there ? I would rather not configure to Microsoft Outlook (there assumes to be number of issues synching with the same). Any suggestion would be appreciated ..?

Re: synchronizing calendar with Yahoo

Has the Yahoo Calendar sync been associated with the new iTunes?? Apple - iTunes - Syncing - iPhone
    "Sync calendars and contacts. iTunes generates the address book syncing one-click easy: select single groups or go for the “all contacts” to store your all of the the contacts list with you wherever you move . iTunes also syncs your calendar events from Yahoo ! Calendars tagged on the Mac or computer , iCal or Entourage on a Mac, or Outlook on a computer system. Any latest calendar events and contacts sync back to your machine the next time you sync your iPhone" That proved and assumes as very fine !

The synching with Yahoo Calendar currently going fine. But I got some glitches. In the situation of events that repeat, when I activate "All Day Event" on my Blackberry device, Yahoo skips the last day. When I true for that in Yahoo and performed the synching again, Blakberry switches from "All Day Event" to "Starting at 12:00 AM". Any suggestion about how to get the two to read the same.

One more thing , with the Address Book, the thing assumes to get having a loop where lists got repeated 3 and even 4 attempts . So I just made disable that section of the synch. Do you have any idea about the method through which I can solve that issue ?

Since the newly software update I am unable to get my Yahoo calendar on my blackberry device . I can get the mail but that's it. My only calendar is Yahoo so it is a large deal for me. I can get this within my office but no longer when I am on the road. I also tried to get help from yahoo and requires the official help for this and also I have emailed to the yahoo but there is not reply at all .

I have done the successful installation of DM 5.0.1 so, I could go ahead for the IP Modem option. This new option is assumes to display up in the Main menu section, but it is not. Has someone got the same issue ? How can I resolve this out ?