Thread: Installation issue with Desktop Manager software

Installation issue with Desktop Manager software

I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows XP. The problem is that I am not able to get the desired change that is necessary and essential to work well. I am not able to install the application and when I tried to remove the same I was not able to process with the thing.I get an error message which says InstallShield. I do not know what to do. Please help.

Re: Installation issue with Desktop Manager software

There can be a possibility with the application that it may not be proper and hence it is essential that you do check out for the thing to get process. Do look out for the same by functioning as needed. All you need to do is to check out by sorting the issue. You need to good fresh copy of the application. Do look out for the thing as it would be better. So implement the same.

You need to look on to the article which would help you out well for sorting the issue that is for uninstalling the application which would have installed. Click on the link. You may then get to a better conclusion and work as needed. This will really help you out to get to a better conclusion and make the change that is essential. Do work or make the implementation which would really let you to get to a conclusion and process.

It could be that the application may not able to get install under a normal account. You need to get access or login to the admin account and function as needed. It will be better that you do check for the thing which would help you out and make the changes. Do work as needed. It will be helpful for the thing and make the desired change that is essential. Hope this may help.

Make a new account which has admin rights. You need to assign the parameters and then as it is been done it is essential that you do check out for the desired concepts which would help you out well to get the issue sorted. Do check out for the thing and work as needed. It will be better for you. So check out for the same and work as needed. It will be helpful.

Making a new account will surely help you out for changing the aspect that is needed. Do work well for the same and check as needed. It will be better for you for making the desired change to be functioned. So do process for the changes that is needed. It will be better for you and can then make the implementation that is needed for you. Check out.