Thread: China Mobile Vs Other Mobile

China Mobile Vs Other Mobile

I wanted to know which one amongst the china phone and other branded mobile phones are the best . I meant to say that whether the china phone or the Nokia or some other phone which one is the best. Here because i need to buy a new phone urgently although investing a large money a number of times on branded phone rather than purchasing the china phone i think that the china phone are providing almost all the functionalities which the other branded cell phones provide. so i am confused a bit please help me to sort out the best.

Re: China Mobile Vs Other Mobile

I think that it all depends on the user if the user changes the cell phone two to three times in a year than it would be better to purchase a china phone. Also it is not good to say that the china phone provide all the functionalities which the branded phone provide. Let's come to the basic fact the china mobile PC suite is quiet hard to find out. So i think that a branded phone is very much better than the China mobile phone.

As far as i know the china mobile phone do not come under a warranty and hence you are not sure enough that you will be able to get the phone working for a longer period of time but as far as i know i would suggest you to purchase a branded cell phone only since the branded cell phone like the Nokia , Samsung , motorola, sony , LG etc. provide a warranty period of about an year so you are assured that the phone will work smoothly till the warranty period since you can get it repaired free of cost within the warranty period.

I have myself used the china mobile phone as per the above replies i think that it is true that the china mobile phones do not have a warranty period but as per my experience the cell phone is working still after a year and a quarter without any sort of problem or issue. There were minor issues that my speaker was damaged which was changed at a local repair shop and after that the cellphone is working absolutely fine.

The china mobile phones do not have all the funcionalities of the branded cell phones so i think that it is better to buy a branded mobile phone rather than purchasing a china mobile phone. Moreover the china mobile phone does not have a valid IMEI number. Without a valid IMEI number you cannot use a simcard on your phone.

Most probably the china phone will be banned is Most of the countries since the china mobile phones do not have a valid and uniwue IMEI numbers and these cell phones are also not having any warranty and software support so that you can approach when you are in trouble hence it is better to go for the branded mobile.