View Poll Results: Which is the best cell phone amongst the below listed cell phones

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Moto Rokr

1 16.67%
  • Moto Ming

1 16.67%
  • Nokia N95

2 33.33%
  • iPhone

2 33.33%

Thread: Moto Rokr or Moto Ming or N95 or apple iphone

Moto Rokr or Moto Ming or N95 or apple iphone

Hello friends , i wanted to know that which is the best cell phone amongst the following cell phones Moto Rokr or Moto Ming or N95 or apple iphone. Please tell me soon since i am planning to purchase a new cell phone within a fortnight. Please guide me.

Re: Moto Rokr or Moto Ming or N95 or apple iphone

My vote goes for the iPhone 4 since it reinvents multitasking. You can now use your favorite third party applications - and move from one to another instantly - without weakening the performance of the app in the foreground or an unnecessary battery drain. The smarter approach is that multitasking on the iPhone.

The MOTOMING A1200 PDA smartphone is one of the best cell phone which comes with an ultra cool transparent transparent cover to help protect the 2.4" 262K vivid color touch-screen display. Crisp, clear voice capability, advanced speech recognition, and easy-to-use navigation features make it easy for you to stay in peak performance on the go.

The MotoMing cell phone is somewhat older so i would advice you not to go for the Motoming the apple iPhone is the best choice and hence i would suggest you to go for the iPhone. It would have been much if you have also specified the purpose and your requirements with the cell phone hope that this will help you.

i will be voting for the Nokia N95. This model loses its MicroSD card slot in favor of a comfortable 8GB internal memory, a bit like the N81 8GB but the changes do not stop there. The screen of the device sees its diagonal good rise by 5 mm to over 7 inches, thus ensuring greater visual comfort. Finally, the manufacturer replaces the 950 mAh battery of N95 with a model 1200 mAh on the version 8GB, providing greater autonomy, despite the larger screen.

The Nokia N95 is a mobile measuring 99 x 53 x 19mm and weighs 120 grammes.Il embeds a digital camera with 5 megapixels and an MP3 music player. Memory is expandable via miniSD (up to 2 GB). These major points are all in one, Screen, Double Slide. The Nokia N95 is compatible with bluetooth, wifi, HSDPA, EDGE, UMTS.

The BlackBerry 8700g will delight you with its elegance and its small footprint for a multifunction PDA. It lets you effectively stay connected at any time during your travel so you can receive your emails or check your calendar while enjoying the many features of the phone. This phone is ideal for use and benefit of business applications remotely activated by the BlackBerry platform, such as SFA (Sales Force Automation), FSA (Field Service Automation) and the management of networks and systems.