Thread: Which is economically the best series of Sony Vaio and why?

Which is economically the best series of Sony Vaio and why?

It is clearly specified in the title that in want to know which is economically the best series of Sony Vaio and why? And the reason I want to know about this because I want to buy the laptop. I am having budget of around fifty thousand to sixty thousand. I know that there are many systems available in the market which can offer me a better laptop but right now I am interested in Sony Vaio series.

Re: Which is economically the best series of Sony Vaio and why?

Well my friend the economical laptop from Sony has not been made yet and there are no plans that Sony is going to launch something like that. According to me Sony and economical are the two words that can never come together and if you want to bring these words together then you will to change the meaning of economical. If you want to buy any economical laptop then you can go for DELL and HCL.

Sony is having an economical laptop the model name is Sony NR and for your information this laptop is costing less than fifty thousand. The only negative thing about it that, it is not having the look that a Sony Viao laptop should have. The configuration of this laptop is also not high but you can get this laptop within the range of forty thousand. But the decision depends on you, whether you want to buy this laptop or not.

Versatile and stylish, the notebook VAIO VGN-NR 21S / S offers stability and performance. This computer has an Intel Core 2 Duo Core, a 2 GB of RAM, a TFT display of 15.4 "and a 250 GB hard drive Ideal for desktop applications, the VAIO VGN-NR 21S / S will also result in the world of video games through its GeForce 8400M GT. Moreover, this Sony VGN-NR 21S / S comes with a WiFi connection and a network port for free access to Internet. In addition, through its four USB ports, you can add multiple devices to your VAIO. Sony has developed a range of software that will allow you to manage your laptop.

I bought this Sony NR and after a month and using this, I am very satisfied. No problems with screen, Hinges still works perfectly. All keys functioning perfectly. The designed is good but cannot be compared with the other high range Sony Viao laptops but it is always impressive. The good thing is that the hard drive rather fast start rather rapidly, 2GB of RAM is sufficient for Vista. The USB ports are placed on the sides, no problem. The card readers on the front (SD, memory-stick (pro duo mini with adapter) are very useful as long as it is equipped SONY. Still, a pity that its sound capabilities (speakers included) are not up to par.

I take a short week off to do a review on my new laptop, my old coward who surrendered their arms, I am a fervent fan of the SONY because I have flat screen TV, reader dvd, and PS3. I chose to take as a Sony laptop for my new pc acting principal of my apartment. As for the dish called BRAVA screen, the laptop carries the sweet portable Name VAIO. After several weeks of location scouting, I opted for this model already for the brand and because I had a pretty tight budget at around 500 usd and I can assure you that price has not much there anything except the label or for either series of ACER but I do not purchase because it is a mark of my old laptop and now I am using this NR series of Sony laptop and I am completely satisfied with the performance. If you are having tight budget and want to get best out of your money then go for this.

The VAIO VGN-NR11Z / O loads indeed a good processor, the Intel Core 2 Duo T7250 2 GHz, 2 GB of RAM for comfort under Vista, a 200GB hard drive and 4 USB 2.0 for plugging multiple devices and 15.4 inches with a resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels. In the area of gaps, is still the webcam and 802.11n Wi-Fi compatibility. Available in silver in October, the VAIO VGN-NR11Z / S will be available at a price of 55,070 rupees, the VAIO VGN-NR11 / S configuration with a weaker will be available at a price less than that.