Thread: iPhone 4 photo library issue

iPhone 4 photo library issue

I have just bought a iPhone 4 which is the new upgraded version of the iPhone released by the Apple. But the problem is arrived with the Photo library. When i am saving any photo to the Photo album, the Photo Library starts rebuilding and all the photo are lost from the Library. I am unable to fix this issue. Please do the needful to solve this issue. Thanks in advance.

Re: iPhone 4 photo library issue

Are you sure that the Photo are missing from the iPhone 4 or not. I have never heard about this kind of issue. Also if possible then please let me know how you are saving the photos to the Photo Album? Check whether the way that you are using to save game is right or not. Try to save the photo again and see whether getting same problem.

I am getting this topic more clear. Actually the the Photos are missing from the iPhone 4 only while synchronizing with the Photo Library. The Photos are appearing some time but they all are out of order. Later on the photos again got disappeared from the Phone. I have used the iTunes also to synchronize the Photo Library but no help.

I think that there is some problem with the iPhone 4 OS only. As it is the new OS so there might be possibility that the OS is not completely bug free and that is why you are getting this problem. Did you installed any third part Software to it. If yes then try to remove the same first and start with the iPhone 4 photo saving. Hope this will work.

I think it is better to go to the Apple Store and discuss about your problem with the Photo library. As you have got the new device which will be under warranty. IF something buggy found then Apple will replace it with the new one. So visit the Apple store near you and see whether you are getting it work or not.

Here i am giving you some step that might help you with the problem of yours regarding the photo library problem. But before that take the backup of photos.

1. Just select all pictures in the folder.
    2. Right click on Folder
    3. Select properties from Context menu
    4. Click on the Detail Tab
    5. Click on 'Remove Properties' and 'Personal Information'
    6. Click on "Remove the following properties from this file."
    7. Again Click on "Select All"
    8. Click Ok
    9. Remove photos from iPhone 4
    10. Add photo folders
    11. Synchronize with iTunes.

I have gone through the same problem and when i have searched regarding this i found most of the user are going through the exactly same problem. This problem with the Photo Library are visible only in iOS4 which is the latest release from Apple. This bug is not yet resolved and hoping that might be resolved in future with the upgraded iOS4.