Thread: China G'FIVE u888

China G'FIVE u888

I have recently purchased a new mobile phone China G’Five U888. I am looking for installing some software or games in the phone. But I don’t know which will work in it and where to find the downloads. I am searching for a decent site or some place from where I can get games and application for it. Like for checking emails, themes, etc. But this phone looks like is having nothing in it. I am quiet sure there will be games for it. There are only two in it that comes pre-installed and they are boring.

Re: China G'FIVE u888

All this type of phones are based on java. So you have to find a .jar file for the same. It is going to work on it. I am going to give you a short list of different applications that you can search on the web and try out. I am quiet sure it is easy to find.
    • Chinese Input Engine - You can type Chinese into normal windows.
    • Zi & word procedure rapid lookup. - Zi Info (counting Definition, Zi Decomposition, Stroke Order, etc.) lookup dialog at finger tip. Locate out Zi by its gears dialog.

There are different Chinese learning, Chinese teaching and Chinese editor which you can try out. Like an application that will offers you Chinese word processing. You can use a NewsReader or Chinese Text-To-Speech convertor. There are some sites also that gives you a direct download. But do not expect much to find here. Because there is less chances that you will get different compatible apps and games. There is one more app Learn Chinese Hand Writing with a Keypad. This one allows you to Stroke-based Chinese Input Method. Chinese Writing Emulation. Learn to engrave Chinese characters. Take pleasure in the beauty of Chinese characters in writing. Subsequent to all, writing Chinese is not that difficult.

hey how to use vidio calls by chenisse phone

For that you will need to use a video chatting software. Before putting that you must also check that first your mobile phone has a java support. If not then it is not really possible. My phone has a java support in that which helped me to install Skype and a better internet connection gives you nice regular service for continuous talk. The other way is 3G services where video call is provided by the service provider.

Quote Originally Posted by krox123hasanka View Post
    hey how to use vidio calls by chenisse phone
    There are some Chinese phones are compatible for video calling, not all. I have been making video calls on China E71 pro tv mobile. But in order to do a video call, you will first need to get it activated from your network operator. just call up your network customer care and ask them to activate the service and provide you the settings required on your phone.

question Re: China G'FIVE u888

plz send me gfive u888 hard reset code..........?
    Last edited by pmssivaraj; 30-08-2011 at 05:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pmssivaraj View Post
    plz send me gfive u888 hard reset code..........?
    Check the below codes to reset the chinese mobile phone that you have and see if it works for you or not:
    *#77218114#
    *#881188#
    *#94267357#
    *#9426*357#
    *#19912006#
    *#118811#
    *#3646633#
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

question Re: China G'FIVE u888

hi friends i have also a g five u888 handset . please tell me which type of application can work on it plzzz tell me