Thread: 3G network problem in my HTC Magic

3G network problem in my HTC Magic

Anyone have problems with the 3G network with HTC magic. Happens to me oftenly that it falls well data network and the phone becomes unusable sometimes, I have to restart the HTC cell phone (very slow), or force it to use only 2g network Anyone else has faced this problem. Please tell me how to get rid of this situation.

Re: 3G network problem in my HTC Magic

The 3G Network services may have not been enabled on your sim card and hence i would suggest you to call the customer care executive in order to check the status of your account ask the status if the 3G services are not enabled on your Sim card then ask him to do the needful. Wait for sometimes and 3G network will be activated on your Phone.

Last week my Phone died and since then i am looking forward to purchase a cell phone and after a lot of research i am thinking to buy the HTC magic phone i wanted to know the various features of this phone and also the problems with the HTC magic Phone. So that i can decide whether it is feasible or not to download the HTC Magic Phone.

Deciding what Android phone is better between the Magic and the HTC HTC Dream may be a simple or very complicated task. Do you need a physical keyboard to manage the mail? Then you Dream. If instead you think you can handle on-screen keyboard, probably the best design of the HTC Magic you fall in love at first sight. A display that can handle your central trackpad, which is controlled similarly to the ball using RIM in terminals as the BlackBerry Pearl Flip

Touch Mobile is the last signature and is called HTC Asian Magic. Google has also had its share of ownership in the Mobile World Congress 2009 . And it has been through its mobile operating system Android . Above all thanks to HTC Magic , a terminal also known as G2 , and with which Vodafone has scored a point with respect to Movistar . Just days after the latter announced the HTC Dream for Spain, the operator has been red with the exclusivity of the second mobile Google, which improves many aspects of its predecessor.

Beyond the Android operating system, both HTC phones have many similarities to the hardware level. The differences were not insignificant but also veremnos carefully. The first thing we found to be identical for both the HTC with Android is the processor, a 528 MHz Qualcomm MSM7201a, along with 3.2 inch touch screen of the same resolution, 320 x 480 pixels. The RAM of both is also equal to 192 MB. Connectivity and communication options is also shared with HSDPA, WiFi, Bluetooth, USB port, microSD card slot, compass, and accelerometer. Also common is the camera of 3.2 megapixels and GPS.

Unlike the iPhone and Palm Pre , it is not a multitouch screen that can interpret or multipoint gestures with several fingers. But as we saw at the fair in Barcelona, its sensitivity is higher than usual in this type of terminal, which is not unusual that we have to refine a lot when you press with precision and drag when moving.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

The only thing Magic lost for the HTC Dream is the sliding QWERTY keyboard, replaced by a virtual keyboard on the screen. In HTC have opted for a more classical design of tablets, whose main consequence is a reduction of the steps of the terminal. Of the 117.7 x 55.7 x 17.1 mm and 158 grams of the terminal released last year by T-Mobile , we turn to a more compact design of 113 x 55 x 13.65 mm and 118.5 grams. Externally, they keep the rest of elements, starting with the 3.2 inch screen and 320 x 480 pixels.