Thread: Micromax Q7 pre-installed Apps issue

Micromax Q7 pre-installed Apps issue

Hello everyone i , i have been using the Micromax Q7 cell phone. I am facing a problem with the preinstalled apps on Micromax q7 which is quiet weird and The problem is that i am not able to access internet through the Opera browser even though i can access internet using WAP. i am using an Aircel connection. i get an error while using the opera which say that "Error connecting to internet". Also the facebook and the Nimbuzz applications cannot be used it says login failed.
    Last edited by Shin-Chen; 08-07-2010 at 11:16 PM.

Re: Micromax Q7 pre-installed Apps issue

The applications seems to have got corrupted and hence you need to get the applications installed once again. So simply install the PC suite application on your system and then get the existing applications removed then download the applications once again from the official website of Micromax and get the applications installed once again. This should fix the issue.

It appears as you have not configured the application in such a way that it can get connected to the internet and hence i would advice you to get this applications working. If you are not able to get the applications configured try rushing to the near by Aircel gallery. There ask the support executive to get your applications configured according to the network provider preferences.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Re: PC suite for Micromax Mobile

Thanks for the replies friend but i would like to know where will i get the PC suite for the Micromax mobile since i am not getting the CD which i got along with my cell phone. If possible please tell me where will i get the applications for the cell phone. you can also provide the links for downloading the applications so that i can get it easily since i am not a techie kind of person

Re: Applications for Micromax Mobile

In this case it would be better to reinstall the apps and that's why you will need the PC suite application which you can get from the link Micromax PC suite if you stuck somewhere in the installation procedure you can take help from the How to install micromax q5 pc suite? thread.

The links to download the applications are given below:

Nimbuzz - http://www.micromaxinfo.com/download...rs/Nimbuzz.rar
    Opera Mini - http://www.micromaxinfo.com/download...a_Mini_4_2.zip

Hope fully this should resolve the issue.

it does not seems to me an installation problem but rather it seems as the you have not set the Network access status allowed simply login to the application in your case facebook or the Nimbuzz and got to settings there you will find the first option Network access there scroll the track ball to the right or left this will change the status allow and save these settings and the facebook applications should now work.