Thread: No Screen Orientation Lock for 2G iPod Touch

No Screen Orientation Lock for 2G iPod Touch

I have heard that there is no Screen Orientation Lock for 2G iPod Touch. I want to know whether this particular information is true or not. I have decided to buy this device due to which I am having this query. I guess that there may be some users on this forums who may be used this device. Also, as the members on this forums have always been helpful, I am seeking help here.

Re: No Screen Orientation Lock for 2G iPod Touch

You have got the proper information that there is no Screen Orientation Lock for 2G iPod Touch. Well, it is very bad to know that Apple is ignoring such an important hardware feature in this device. Anyways, all the other features are awesome and you thus, you can buy it without any doubt in mind. If you need any more information about this device, then just let me know.

The home screen wallpaper is another feature that has been ignored along with the Screen Orientation Lock for 2G iPod Touch. There is a possibility that majority of the users were not finding this feature as friendly.

Moreover, the price of the 2G iPod Touch must have been compromised because of not including these 2 specifications. Anyways, it is Apple's decision after all.

I have searched the internet regarding the issue that there is no Screen Orientation Lock for 2G iPod Touch. There is also a technique that can be used to get this feature. It is JAILBREAK. There are some bugs with the software, so it is required that you must wait for sometime until the problems are removed. After that, you will be able to use this feature without any issues.