Thread: Upgrade bugs in iOS 4

Upgrade bugs in iOS 4

Are there any upgrade bugs in iOS 4? I am having this particular query because I have done an upgradation to this new operating system that has been released recently. From the time of upgradation, all the images in my iPod Touch seem to be not clear. Also, many of the applications are not able to work properly. There were no such problems while I was using the older operating system. Please help me with some method to get rid of this situation.

Re: Upgrade bugs in iOS 4

Yes, you are right that there are some upgrade bugs in iOS 4. I have seen many users facing this issue. Moreover, I am in the same situation of the upgrade bug. There is only one solution that can be used in such cases. You need to downgrade to the older operating system that you were using. I will also be doing the same. Actually, I did not get the time, so that is why I am still using the buggy OS.

I guess that the particular applications are not able to work in your iPod touch because they be conflicting with the new iOS 4. So, you have to make sure that all the applications that you are using in your device is compatible with this operating system. I am not pretty sure about the problem with the images. It is possible that the quality of the images may not be good.

You must go to the official site of this iPod Touch, that is Apple and mention the problem about the upgrade bugs in iOS 4 there. As they know the entire settings of their product, they will be knowing what is causing this issue and thus, also provide you with the solution that can help you to remove the bugs from your device. Just share the solution that they provide to you.

A mail will be more personal than an official post on the site. It may be seldom checked on their site. But, mails may be always checked to date. Hence, there is more possibility of getting a solution in this case. So, mail them as soon as possible. I hope that they will respond back to you with the solution for the problem via the mail only.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"