Thread: Unable to restore iPod Touch after iOS 4

Unable to restore iPod Touch after iOS 4

I am unable to restore iPod Touch after iOS 4 has been upgraded into my device. I am not able to understand why this is happening, as there were no such issues before doing the upgradation. The upgrade of this new operating system took place very much normally. But, even then, why is this problem being caused? If anyone can explain the same and help me eradicate it, then it will be very much helpful.

Re: Unable to restore iPod Touch after iOS 4

I guess that the issue that you are unable to restore iPod Touch after iOS 4 has been fixed on our forums already. You have to check out the following thread for the probable solution:
    iPod touch won't restore
    I hope that there will be no issues once you get the solutions. If the above thread does not help you in any manner, then just let me know about it, so that I can help you with some other suggestion.

I am facing a similar problem that I am unable to restore iPod Touch after iOS 4. Actually, I am getting an error message as An Error Occurred while restoring this ipod. I have tried doing the upgrade again and after that doing the restore again. But, I guess that it is of no use, as I am getting the same message even after that. Any help on this topic is very much appreciated.

I recommend that you must no more play with the settings of your device because you may cause more problems to it. So, it will be better if you take it to the official gallery or back to the dealer if the warranty is remaining. So, there is a possibility that if there is any problem with the component or some internal error, then the repair will be done for free.

It seems that there is some bug with this new operating system that has been released. This is the main reason why you are unable to restore iPod Touch after iOS 4. I have searched the internet and found that there are many users facing this problem and asking for the solution to get rid of this issue. If you can report about the matter to the officials via mail or such other official technique, then they can release an official fix for it with the help of which problems of many of the users can be solved.

It is required that you must report about the problem that you are unable to restore iPod Touch after iOS 4 to the official authorities. They may know what is causing the problem, as they know all the features of their product. Make sure that you contact them in the form of mail or any other official form. Anyways, you can hope that they will respond back to you regarding the solution that can be used.